Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Friday night drinking thread

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Guess Im the only one playing tonight so I will talk to myself. Now moved from Sixpenny Handley to the Palmers brewery in Bridport for a citra hoppy Colmers. Initial impressions are it is a bit lightweight and not a patch on the earlier 6d

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Adnams Satsuma Witbier, I’m won over

AE3EA4D5-66A3-4711-96FF-E4254C41B1C5.png

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Shared a bottle of Dark Star Sunburst with our Chinese New Year Takeaway, now getting stuck into a Rioja Reserva but may well bale out before 10PM as there is nothing on TV tonight :(

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Two thirds through a bottle of New Zealand's finest Sauvignon Blanc - should have bought another bottle after the week we have had :moo:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was punter #2 into Worthing's fine Grizzly Bear at about 16:03.

Fortunately I was with punter #1 who had a Beavertown Neck Oil waiting for me, and we stuck with that for our mini session which had a surprise guest appearance from [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION].

Having barely touched a drop thus far in 2018, I now seem to have been drinking solidly for a week and need a rest. I'm tempted to kick on tonight though...

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Back to my Harvey's selection pack this evening, just had a bottle of porter and now drinking Bloomsbury Brown.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Has [MENTION=26444]Wrong Direction[/MENTION] nicked the family silver foil in order to update his collection of hats?

The Swan tomorrow midday onwards----------we will both be wearing the latest unused Elon Muck helmets :moo:

Ill be the one drinking two pints of Guinness via my air tube :drink:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
A couple of bottles of Heineken, with a few McEwans Export in the fridge.

If anyone on this thread finds themselves getting a taxi to McDonald’s later, let the taxi driver do his job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here