Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FA Cup Quarter Final Draw - At least its not on the One Show

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
What it wrong you people .Bloody JCL’s the lot of you.

If I took you back to this time in 1997 or 1998 and told you the Albion were to play Manchester United the greatest club in the world theee times in one season , in those day you’d have craamed your pants.

It’s a great draw it’s what football is about.

Would just rather someone else knocked them out first. Udds were decent today and they will field a stronger side against us

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
We gave them a good game last time.

No reason why we can't go up there and beat them if we go for it, take our chances and get the rub of the green.

11 v 11.

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think it’s a great draw. We’d be going mental if this was any other season, what’s wrong with some people?

Can't stand Manure? Similarly, most fans have enjoyed non-top 6 matches far more this season, than against the mega spenders. Perhaps most fans wanted opponents and a home tie, where we had the greatest chance of reaching the semis. The bookies and Scholes realise everything's in ManUre's favour:
IMG_2378.PNG

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
What it wrong you people .Bloody JCL’s the lot of you.

If I took you back to this time in 1997 or 1998 and told you the Albion were to play Manchester United the greatest club in the world theee times in one season , in those day you’d have craamed your pants.

It’s a great draw it’s what football is about.
No football is about following your home town club and being proud of your roots.....football is not about playing
The likes of Man U and Liverpool etc it really isn't.Your passion is about your club not another club end of !!

I had passion galore in league 2 and the old 4th division and playing Man U or liverpool made no difference to me in the cups bar the money you'd receive :)

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Scholes: "We might as well fast forward to the semis now." Arrogant Man United prick.

Did he really say that?

was going to ask the same, didn't have him down as quite that much of a prick tbh.

Yes, word for word.

Probably a tongue in cheek comment as many of us said when we drew Coventry.

Nope. He absolutely meant it.

He then tracked back a bit to say Leicester might give Chelsea a game, but the other 3 are all going through.

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No football is about following your home town club and being proud of your roots.....football is not about playing
The likes of Man U and Liverpool etc it really isn't.Your passion is about your club not another club end of !!

I had passion galore in league 2 and the old 4th division and playing Man U or liverpool made no difference to me in the cups bar the money you'd receive :)

:thumbsup:

The home PL wins this season, the magic for the fans arounds those events, means far more to me than hyped 'glamour' PL or FAC trips to mega spending ManUre.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How many of you who couldn’t be arsed with the Palace game are now slobbering at the thought of getting a ticket at Old Trafford ?

Quite a few I reckon. Sales of half and half scarves might be quite numerous too.

Here’s hoping the players aren’t going to be twittered hanging around for post match autographs.

The magic of the Cup that held so little interest for the first game seems to have come alive :smile:

Anyone else have less ambition to attend this game than the Palace one? I won’t be trying for a ticket for this one.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here