Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
received_10156072735102170.jpeg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A decent article on Pardew

Alan Pardew one game away from the sack... as Claudio Yacob joins West Brom rebellion in mutiny.

Pardew needs a performance from his players to save his job but it is understood the fractious atmosphere that boiled over in heated arguments last weekend remains.

More Pardew pain....

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Hopefully he will have no credibility in the eyes of European chairman and if he is offered work again, it is somewhere so far away that the media over here never broadcast anything about him again.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Hopefully he will have no credibility in the eyes of European chairman and if he is offered work again, it is somewhere so far away that the media over here never broadcast anything about him again.

Uzbekistan beckons......but maybe that's being unfair on Uzbekistan

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We need Pardew sacked quickly and a new man installed who will give them some belief. They're gone but we need them to take points off other sides fighting relegation.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I did have to click he article to confirm it wasn’t a real quote I have to say :facepalm: Only Pards could make me think like that.

Worzel......to be fair. :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good. Hopefully the new manager might help them get some points off our rivals. They still have Swansea, Newcastle and Palace to play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here