Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Taxi for Pardew

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
So in 97 you were under 20, which makes recognising and remembering a 17 year old Sussex footballing legend and working class hero and Hastings favourite son and all-round Mr nice guy, who gives money to youth football teams in the Hasting/Bexhill area and who interestingly only ever got into major trouble in his distinguished Premier League career whilst at a football club managed by Alan Pardew, who is only a couple of years younger than me (Barry not Pardew) , in a taxi queue a lot less pervy.

I agree, but please forgive me for altering your quote to account for the full facts in the case of the Hastings One.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
I don't know who coined it (some tabloid probably) but Gabby on MOTD said the taxi thieves are being referred to as 'The Cab Four'.

:lolol:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Blimey, his record is better than I thought.......but I just can’t bring myself to withdraw my post!

Don't beat yourself up fella. Look at it this way. 14 league games with WBA and 9 points. He was supposed to be their saviour, not their destroyer. The lecherous pillock.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Alan Pardew's past 52 Premier League games:-

Won - 7
Drawn - 15
Lost - 30
Points - 36

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He was perfect for Palace.

He was but it's time we moved on.

He was not given the time he needed at Palace to finish what he started, I do hope the West Brom board are not so short sighted and give the man the opportunity he deserves to rebuild in the summer.

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
F1515105-1EC9-4DA3-B1A2-3851F4B128B2.jpeg

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
If Brighton ever appointed him manager(which we won’t I would walk away from football and never look back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here