Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] MODFATHER Role Call

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Anyone else off to celebrate our massive win / drown the sorrows of defeat / rue a midweek replay to the strains of Paul Weller tomorrow, kicking off his new tour at the Centre? Me + Mrs GB in the standing area. Can't wait/ :rock:

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Anyone else off to celebrate our massive win / drown the sorrows of defeat / rue a midweek replay to the strains of Paul Weller tomorrow, kicking off his new tour at the Centre? Me + Mrs GB in the standing area. Can't wait/ :rock:

Wouldn't normally miss it but tickets went on sale too far before the event for me get them, I only look two months ahead with my illness. Please let us all know how it went, he can be mercurial, sometimes his selection of songs are strange but thats the man, he has forty years worth of songs in his repertoire, so everyone can't be someones favourite. Im going to miss not being there, but have a great time and try to be word perfect :clap:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Couldn't get a ticket! When I tried they had all gone .

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Saw him at the Bton Centre about 10 years ago, never known an artiste to cram so many songs in at a gig. Brilliant value for money.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Please feel free to be a Paul Weller fan. However, if you are of a certain age please note that sporting a Jam era mod haircut looks pretty ridiculous. I'm talking about bloke who frequents upper west concourse and must be late 40`s or early 50`s .

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Please feel free to be a Paul Weller fan. However, if you are of a certain age please note that sporting a Jam era mod haircut looks pretty ridiculous. I'm talking about bloke who frequents upper west concourse and must be late 40`s or early 50`s .

That's a bit harsh, I've seen the chap you mean in the WSU and think fair play to him, he's still got his hair. :D
I have never been a mod but I quite like the clothes.He looks a lot more stylish than some of the fans of a similar age with a replica Albion shirt with a players name on the back stretched over a jumper and hoodie.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Not going, but I love his music - the last few albums have been wonderful. He has such a vast back catalogue now, he could probably play anything from it (maybe some of the 'rave' Style Council numbers excepted).

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

I know the guy who you are talking about, he's a top bloke and well into the scene.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That's a bit harsh, I've seen the chap you mean in the WSU and think fair play to him, he's still got his hair. :D
I have never been a mod but I quite like the clothes.He looks a lot more stylish than some of the fans of a similar age with a replica Albion shirt with a players name on the back stretched over a jumper and hoodie.

This. Finding someone in the WSU with hair is like finding someone under the police box who's had sex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here