Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lawrenson's relegation verdict

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is that the same Glenn Murray who is the joint 13th leading scorer in the Premier Lge this season? (level with Alexis Sanchez, Gabriel Jesus, Mahrez, and Son....). And, incidentally, 5th highest scoring Englishman in the Premier :)

Completely OT Jim but I think I saw you at Paddington station last Friday evening, 7ish - sorry in too much of a rush to stop and chat :lolol:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Is that the same Glenn Murray who is the joint 13th leading scorer in the Premier Lge this season? (level with Alexis Sanchez, Gabriel Jesus, Mahrez, and Son....). And, incidentally, 5th highest scoring Englishman in the Premier :)

Better minutes per goal ratio than Lukaku.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Its from an new interview he gave the Argus yesterday. But presumably his thoughts haven't changed that much from a few weeks back.

The article ends "Mark Lawrenson was speaking to http://www.FootballTips.com"

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The article ends "Mark Lawrenson was speaking to http://www.FootballTips.com"

the article begins with "He said in an exclusive interview with The Argus" so no idea whats going on there in terms of credits, exclusivity, who was asking the questions etc.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Kinda ruined by saying Watford will go down. No chance. Far too many teams would all need to pick up plenty of points on them.

SAC

May 21, 2014
the article begins with "He said in an exclusive interview with The Argus" so no idea whats going on there in terms of credits, exclusivity, who was asking the questions etc.

So unlike The Argus to leave room for ambiguity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here