Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Latinoamerica Church Rd. Hove

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
Took Misses TheBigUnit to this lovely steak house last night in Hove. Great food and service, we will definitely be going back at some point!

I had heard a rumour that the restaurant was owned by a certain Leonardo Ulloa, but our waitress didn’t seem to think so. Can anybody enlighten us on this?

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
One of my favourite places for a steak in Brighton and Hove. Along with Côte Brasserie on Church Street and The Old Bank in kemptown. Any other recommendations?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
LAtinio is owned by a very nice Argentinian chap called Damien. He’s best mates with Bruno. Along with most of the cool folks in our city, lots of the BHA team spend time in the various restaurants along Church Road in Hove. Spotted in the last few weeks, hemed, Bruno, knockhardt, Rosenior, Kayal and ulloa.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
One of many great restaurants in that area. Been there many times, but not for a while and never disappointed. Unfortunately never bumped into an Albion player there.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Right near where I live, but was disappointed the only time I went. Food was nice enough but where we were sat the service was flustered and confused. Assume the waitress was new but there seemed to be a load of problems and as we were sat near the till area it affected our evening and so wasn't the most relaxing night. Given it's not cheap would just stick to coal shed.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
One of my favourite places for a steak in Brighton and Hove. Along with Côte Brasserie on Church Street and The Old Bank in kemptown. Any other recommendations?

That's a very good question, and one that l would also like to ask actually.

Due to problems with my gnashers, the only cut of steak that l can managee now, is a fillet. From my experience their don't seem to be too many establishments that offer this now. Any ideas?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
LAtinio is owned by a very nice Argentinian chap called Damien. He’s best mates with Bruno. Along with most of the cool folks in our city, lots of the BHA team spend time in the various restaurants along Church Road in Hove. Spotted in the last few weeks, hemed, Bruno, knockhardt, Rosenior, Kayal and ulloa.

Are you an Albion squad stalker?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That doesnt prove he didnt lend anybody the start up money originally, probably not but no proof.

True. But it does prove he’s not an owner.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
That doesnt prove he didnt lend anybody the start up money originally, probably not but no proof.

Fair point I guess, but IMO his involvement is a rumour that has most likely arisen because he's friendly with the owner and has been known to eat there a lot which has led people to jump to conclusions.

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
Fanastic restaurant and the staff are all fabulous!

I actually ate there for the first time last Dec for my bday but have been in numerous times as I work for the company that supplies them with veg and dry goods.......kitchen staff are all gems as well and always pull me out a couple of the empanadas to take away with me and they are fantastic little snacks!

We had the steak sharing platter and it was out of this world, I usually go for Ribeye and mum(who treated me) loves fillet and these were obv spot on but even the sirloin which I usually find a bit tough was melt in the mouth, amazing value this platter as it comes with sides included. Waitress also slipped in FOC as bday treat a couple mini bottles of champers for us which was greatly appreciated and not expected at all.....good on her!

Coal Shed used to be my go to for steak but has now been replaced by this gem of a restaurant!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here