Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Most Coventry fans think they're going to get absolutely battered on Saturday

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Oh that’s done it now.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It could be a banana skin.

Any of FA cup cliches? I'm sure CH won't let the players think they've only got to turn up.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
They could get well up for it and use it to reinvigorate their season win, loose or draw.

Or we could attack them from the off rather than going for a 1-0 win and put it to bed by half time while getting Jurgen up to speed with his new first team team-mates who are unlikely to need 14 days without a game.

(I am aware somebody could get injured however).

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Weve been the fall guys to giant killings in the past enough times not to get to cocky about it. Leatherhead?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
There is a job to be done, we need to be professional.

We could be skating on thin ice, and don't want to end up in hot water.

Although if were skating on thin ice with an underbelly of hot water I suspect the prospects aren't good. :moo:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I was speaking to a Coventry supporting friend a couple of days ago and telling him Locadia might be playing. He said they have a good track record of letting opposition strikers make a name for themselves on debut.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Biggest plus is surely both Leo and Jurgen must be chomping at the bit to score and try to force their way into the starting lineup for the Swansea match. Not normally confident in such cup matches (as I've been following the Albion for too long to get my hopes up) but will be very disappointed if we don't make it into the next round.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have you forgotten Lincoln last season?

I still haven’t forgotten a postman who played for Oxford scoring in a bad defeat for us in a Cup game at the Goldstone. I think we were in the top division at the time. Nothing is certain for the Albion. We have gone looking for a banana skin too often for me to EXPECT us to beat anyone, especially in the cup :smile:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here