Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Most Coventry fans think they're going to get absolutely battered on Saturday

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
320138-goodmans-4-slice-toaster-stainless-steel1.jpg

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I lived in Coventry for 15 years. I've not seen a match between them in Brighton before, though several draws and defeats in Coventry, both at Highfield Road and the Ricoh. It will be pleasant to see (hopefully) a victory.

I have no problem with the city, though. There certainly are dodgy areas that it really was best not to visit when I was there (Stoke Aldermoor, and the terrifying Wood End), but the centre and many other parts of the city were being improved year on year. The people were generally decent and friendly, too.

And the football fans have been shafted repeatedly by some real git owners - for far more years than we suffered. And the poor fans haven't had a top 6 finish in any league since 1971! This year, hopefully, that will change for them.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
It's Coventry cup final nothing to lose as another poster said we need to be proffisional and get the job done it also I hope show us how we strengthen our squad who need game time.
Looking forward to this game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here