Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Here We Go Again - Breaking News Florida Shooting At High School

bhaseeer

Aug 29, 2017

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

You have in fact predicted the speech that Donald Trump has just made on this shooting. Loads of love and support, loads of sadness for those killed and wounded, lots of hope for the future and nothing about how to stop it happening again.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
You have in fact predicted the speech that Donald Trump has just made on this shooting. Loads of love and support, loads of sadness for those killed and wounded, lots of hope for the future and nothing about how to stop it happening again.

Didn't say the word 'guns' once.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]963924640589631490[/tweet]

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Someone somewhere is already claiming this is a false flag, I'm sure.

It's amazing how people believe official narratives with really no proof whatsoever.

On the same day at the same time a shooting drill was taking place....

Another Sandy Hook.

Research MKUltra....and Patsy Killings. It's all very dark and sad.

And here he is, [MENTION=355]Juan Albion[/MENTION]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What the hell, if you didn't watch this last time (or the time before) you MUST watch this, and you MUST watch the whole 5 minute film:-

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You know America is completely screwed and irreparable when you find yourself saying:-

'You're right Piers':-

[tweet]963918470357319680[/tweet]

[tweet]963918820355096576[/tweet]

Agree with Piers here.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It makes you wonder what it would take for the US to change their gun laws. Their most popular political figures have been shot dead, school children gunned down, atrocities in every state and no sign of a law change.
Several Rappers too....

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Florida.jpg

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It's amazing how people believe official narratives with really no proof whatsoever.

On the same day at the same time a shooting drill was taking place....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBjfMNsZTeA

4.30 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov5SjJvcl7k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1pGIjLfVB4

Also ...https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=e0fbb737d78fef516d5a827ce43ead65&oe=5B09C583

Another Sandy Hook.

Research MKUltra....and Patsy Killings. It's all very dark and sad.

Just to be clear, are you saying it's all fake?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Get your bingo cards ready, this is a quick fire round, and they're all there:-

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/3...shooting-shouldnt-take-away-right-to-own-guns

Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) early Thursday warned against rolling the conversation around Wednesday's deadly shooting at a Florida high school into “taking away citizens’ rights” to own guns.

“There’s more questions than answers at this stage,” Ryan told Indiana radio host Tony Katz.

“I don’t think that means you then roll the conversation into taking away citizens’ rights — taking away a law-abiding citizen’s rights. Obviously this conversation typically goes there," he added.

"Right now, I think we need to take a breath and collect the facts.”

Ryan made the comments in a radio interview less than 24 hours after a gunman killed at least 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla. The suspected shooter, 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz, was taken into custody Wednesday.

Ryan called the shooting “horrific,” and said that he thinks Congress needs to wait for more facts about the shooter’s motivation and past criminal record.

“I think we need to pray, and our hearts go out to these victims,” Ryan said. “And I think, as public policymakers, we don’t just knee-jerk before we even have all the facts and the data.”

President Trump and other lawmakers have expressed their condolences and offered “thoughts and prayers” in response to the shooting. Trump is expected to address the nation on Thursday about the shooting.

Students who survived the shooting appeared on CNN Thursday morning pleading with Congress to take action to prevent another shooting.

“Please, this is the 18th one this year,” one student said. “That's unacceptable. We are children. You guys are the adults. You need to take some action and play a role. Work together, come over your politics and get something done.”

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Get your bingo cards ready, this is a quick fire round, and they're all there:-

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/3...shooting-shouldnt-take-away-right-to-own-guns

Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) early Thursday warned against rolling the conversation around Wednesday's deadly shooting at a Florida high school into “taking away citizens’ rights” to own guns.

“There’s more questions than answers at this stage,” Ryan told Indiana radio host Tony Katz.

“I don’t think that means you then roll the conversation into taking away citizens’ rights — taking away a law-abiding citizen’s rights. Obviously this conversation typically goes there," he added.

"Right now, I think we need to take a breath and collect the facts.”

Ryan made the comments in a radio interview less than 24 hours after a gunman killed at least 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla. The suspected shooter, 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz, was taken into custody Wednesday.

Ryan called the shooting “horrific,” and said that he thinks Congress needs to wait for more facts about the shooter’s motivation and past criminal record.

“I think we need to pray, and our hearts go out to these victims,” Ryan said. “And I think, as public policymakers, we don’t just knee-jerk before we even have all the facts and the data.”

President Trump and other lawmakers have expressed their condolences and offered “thoughts and prayers” in response to the shooting. Trump is expected to address the nation on Thursday about the shooting.

Students who survived the shooting appeared on CNN Thursday morning pleading with Congress to take action to prevent another shooting.

“Please, this is the 18th one this year,” one student said. “That's unacceptable. We are children. You guys are the adults. You need to take some action and play a role. Work together, come over your politics and get something done.”

Some one should ask him what the death toll would have been if the " shooter " had been armed with a spoon instead of a gun.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Sadly it will never go away. Majority of Americans just love guns and the government doesn't have the backbone to address it

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Some things need to change. While I applaud the craftsmanship, if the owner of this loses the plot or has it nicked, the consequences don't bear thinking about.

Wouldn't mind a go on it though.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What the hell, if you didn't watch this last time (or the time before) you MUST watch this, and you MUST watch the whole 5 minute film:-

Dear Lord. What an utter nutjob. Can you imagine how long suffering his wife must have been.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here