Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
**** me gently with an assault rifle GUN/ semi automatic GUN/ hand GUN
Semantics
Honestly, I mean ..... Really?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
My mate's 7 yr old kid had a fire drill at school last week ... The kid told me it was a school shooting drill, evidently that's what they thought it was.
****s sake
. anyway ..... as long as nobody is miss categorising the gun that was used to kill school children everything is whooperdy DooDah hunky dory..

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's a load of nothing. A word people use as a catch all because they can use it on whatever they like.
People? One of the links was a manufacturer, who call their weapons Assault Rifles.

Did you read the links you posted by the way? If you're going to use it as a proof of something then you'll be now holding the opinion the AR-15 is not an "assault rifle".
Obviously I didn't read every word on those sites, no one did. What evidence have you got that there's no such thing?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Trump has proved himself unfit for office on numerous occasions but dumping on the guy that maybe could /should have responded to this latest atrocity is beyond contempt.

Personally I'd switch the 'but' you've used to an 'and', but otherwise I agree.

In fact, what was it, ooh a couple of days ago, when he used this tragedy to have a pop at the FBI and the ongoing Russian investigation. The man has no shame. He's like a cartoon character of the awful politician. He just happens to be real and running the most powerful country on the planet.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Lo and behold Governor Greitens of Missouri was indicted on charges of blackmail having to do with the woman he was having an affair with before he used his big gun advert to get elected as the head of the state of Missouri. Who would have thought that it would happen a few days after I posted his advert with a "big" gun.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lo and behold Governor Greitens of Missouri was indicted on charges of blackmail having to do with the woman he was having an affair with before he used his big gun advert to get elected as the head of the state of Missouri. Who would have thought that it would happen a few days after I posted his advert with a "big" gun.

Check out Greitens wiki bio, the fella has done EVERYTHING, and was (who's to say that should be past tense) considered to be a Presidential candidate.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Check out Greitens wiki bio, the fella has done EVERYTHING, and was (who's to say that should be past tense) considered to be a Presidential candidate.

not EVERYTHING. He has never checked his ego.

Affair
In January 2018, ahead of an investigative report released by St. Louis CBS affiliate KMOV the same evening, Greitens disclosed that he had had an extramarital affair with his hair stylist in 2015, just prior to his campaign for governor. KMOV played a recording made shortly after the alleged incident by the woman's husband (since divorced), in which she relates that Greitens invited her to his home, where she consented to being blindfolded, naked, with her hands taped to exercise rings above her head. In the recording, she adds that while she was blindfolded, Greitens took pictures of her without her consent, and threatened to share the photos if she ever revealed their affair to anyone. Greitens has denied the blackmail accusation and taking any pictures.[75][76] His wife was either pregnant or caring for a newborn during the affair.[77] After Missouri attorney general Josh Hawley's office said in a statement that it did not have jurisdiction to look into the matter, the circuit attorney for the city of St. Louis opened an investigation into the blackmail allegations.

Indictment
On January 20, 2018 two US officials alleged that Greitens was under inquiry by the FBI. The FBI, following its usual practice, did not confirm or deny the existence of an inquiry, and the sources could not confirm whether the blackmail allegations were the focus of the inquiry.[80] Several GOP members of the Missouri House of Representatives called on Greitens to resign after the allegations were made public.

On February 22, 2018, Greitens was indicted by a St. Louis grand jury on felony invasion of privacy charges. Shortly afterward he was taken into custody by St. Louis sheriff's deputies. He was released on bond and will appear in St. Louis City Circuit Court on March 16, 2018.

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Not something a draft dodger is likely to do. Also being obese can he even run.

On a plus side he would present a big target.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here