Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Schelotto vs Bruno interesting stats

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
It's a marginal selection decision. Both have very specific qualities.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Would be nice to try play them both at once somehow :)

Like previous poster pointed out they do have very specific qualities but would be interesting to see them combined. Schelloti with defensive/offensive winger role seems to suit him well and would get Bruno more focused on feeding the middle of the field along with Stephens. .

Last edited:

Jimmy Grimble

Confirms what we've seen on the pitch lately. Schelotto is undeniably first choice right now.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'd play them both.

I’m going to regret asking this but, how would you put them both in the team? Other than playing Schelotto on the wing, at the expense of Knockaert or March, I don’t see how they can both be accommodated in the same team. I’m as sentimental as the next man but Schelotto is our starting right back now, Shirley?

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Confirms what we've seen on the pitch lately. Schelotto is undeniably first choice right now.

Agreed, but Bruno on the bench just doesn't seem right. Would be good if CH came up with some sort of master plan of playing them both together (at least for 50-60 mins)

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’m going to regret asking this but, how would you put them both in the team? Other than playing Schelotto on the wing, at the expense of Knockaert or March, I don’t see how they can both be accommodated in the same team. I’m as sentimental as the next man but Schelotto is our starting right back now, Shirley?

While your at it you might as well as BG a general question about curry!

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Who the ****s that in the picture?

That is not Schelotto. Even adding gorgeous flowing locks of hair to that individual, their face is totally different. Football Whispers eh?

This chap has more of a likeness....
2018-02-14-20-15-50-.jpg

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Miss Bruno, but The Greyhound has just blown us away since Chelsea. Those stats show what an impact he's had since the leash has come off.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Didnt CH try that for a game earlier in the season and Schelotto was substituted at half time as he was lost I seem to remember watching it either on TV or possibly on a stream.or am I getting confused.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Didnt CH try that for a game earlier in the season and Schelotto was substituted at half time as he was lost I seem to remember watching it either on TV or possibly on a stream.or am I getting confused.

Huddersfield away, it was absolutely awful. On MOTD the commentator said about the Albion fans looking glum and up popped a nice shot of myself, dad and brother.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Huddersfield away, it was absolutely awful. On MOTD the commentator said about the Albion fans looking glum and up popped a nice shot of myself, dad and brother.

spurs game as well wasn’t it?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Bruno is an Albion hero and will be remembered at the club way after he calls it a day (whenever that is). Schelotto is the future though and gives the position something Bruno simply cannot, athleticism and pace.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here