Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Tom Daley announces baby news

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Decided to unhide [MENTION=144]goldstone[/MENTION]'s post.. yep. Glad he's still blocked. Also, the 'thumbs up' feature provides a useful list of other posters worth ignoring.

Having children is a wonderful thing, if you can provide for them and yourself, provide a stable home and are in a loving relationship what's the problem? Sexuality hasn't got anything to do with it.

Congrats Tom and Dustin. I'm sure you'll make great parents.

You are a real snowflake ... ignoring anyone whose views you don't agree with. Amazing.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Don't you just love the way people do this, talk complete sh1t, get called out about it then they say "it was just a bit ov baaaanter, want it".[/QUO

Don't muck about. A cured homosexual, God came to me in a dream, posting videos about curing homosexuality. You took that seriously?

Yes a took a pasting from one contributor, can't remember it's name as his so insignificant, but what is he going to do about it?

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Don't you just love the way people do this, talk complete sh1t, get called out about it then they say "it was just a bit ov baaaanter, want it".[/QUO

Don't muck about. a cured homosexual, god came to me in a dream, posting videos about curing homosexuality. You took that seriously?
Why post such shite anyway. You're a dick. Not doing anyone who really is religious any favours either are you? Just sad trolling which I called you out for much earlier in the thread.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Why post such shite anyway. You're a dick. Not doing anyone who really is religious any favours either are you? Just sad trolling which I called you out for much earlier in the thread.

Thanks for your kind words, I shall treasure them for ever xx Called me out, may be you would like to discuss it face to face?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Thanks for your kind words, I shall treasure them for ever xx Called me out, may be you would like to discuss it face to face?

Wouldn't be an issue but I think you're missing the point somewhat. It's an internet forum which you have been trolling. I pointed out that you were on a wind up a while ago. You've admitted that you were.

Now you're going full playground. I'd leave it if I were you. It's not a good look.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Wouldn't be an issue but I think you're missing the point somewhat. It's an internet forum which you have been trolling. I pointed out that you were on a wind up a while ago. You've admitted that you were.

Now you're going full playground. I'd leave it if I were you. It's not a good look.

Yup, enough is enough. Hand of friendship outstretched. Time to move on.

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
Son a of a diver named Bob :) congrats to the pair i am sure they will make great parents

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here