Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Tom Daley announces baby news

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
If everyone was Homosexual it would solve the overpopulation crisis.....The world would be empty of Humans in approx 100 years...Then maybe humans would again develop from Monkeys in a few million years..

...evolved alongside Apes from a common ancestor, but I get where you are coming from. I'm just too pedantic to let that one slide!

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
So someone who is not convinced that gay adoption is a good thing, is a homophobic bigot and should be called out for it and put in the hall of shame?

Why do you think it is not a good thing?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
One day, you too will learn the truth. Seek the Lord and you will find him. I was once a Sinner but sought forgiveness and guidance and was saved.

I have had a look, could not see him anywhere. If I was unable to look after my own child, I would sooner a caring couple of any sort, except a very religious couple, looked after them than the bloody church, Priests and Nuns seem to be among the worst child abusers.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
the status quo (and 70's soft rock is no way to run a society).

FFS, everyone knows that 'The Status Quo' evolved into 'Status Quo' in 1969 therefore your reference to 70's soft rock is wrong both from the viewpoint of the name of the group and the genre of music. If you are going to try humour, at least get your facts right first.

I suggest you spend the rest of your life in search of the fourth chord

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
I have had a look, could not see him anywhere. If I was unable to look after my own child, I would sooner a caring couple of any sort, except a very religious couple, looked after them than the bloody church, Priests and Nuns seem to be among the worst child abusers.

Look harder then.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
One day, you too will learn the truth. Seek the Lord and you will find him. I was once a Sinner but sought forgiveness and guidance and was saved.

Yeah you see I think the lordeth doth blind you. Just by reading your posts it's very clear you are pretty far from saved. You don't get 'cured' from your sexual orientation, it's not an illness that you need saving from, you don't to be 'sorry' for your sexual orientation, and therefore forgiven. By honestly believing that you have been 'saved' from your sexual orientation - you are ill. Pure and simple.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
FFS, everyone knows that 'The Status Quo' evolved into 'Status Quo' in 1969 therefore your reference to 70's soft rock is wrong both from the viewpoint of the name of the group and the genre of music. If you are going to try humour, at least get your facts right first.

I suggest you spend the rest of your life in search of the fourth chord

:bowdown:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
So someone who is not convinced that gay adoption is a good thing, is a homophobic bigot and should be called out for it and put in the hall of shame?

What about people on low incomes adopting? good or bad thing?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Why do you think it is not a good thing?

I haven't said it's not a good thing. I have said it's a social experiment with results and data unknown and what might work for the rich and famous might not work for everyone. I know for certain at the school I went to that if I had two adopted dad's my life would have been made hell. Being adopted by the rich and famous can only mean a healthy bank account so that is a pro rather than a con.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here