Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Tom Daley announces baby news

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The British Olympic diver and his husband Dustin Lance Black shared the news on social media.

There is no way gay people should be permitted to have children by whatever bizarre means they acquire them. The incontrovertible fact is that it takes a male and a female to produce babies. If you don't wish to participate in that activity because you prefer your own sex, then hard bloody luck. Guess what? No babies. Can't have it both ways. Heterosexual ... OK you can have kids. Homosexual ... sorry, you can't.

And the guy isn't his "husband", he's his gay partner.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Oh dear...

Does this include heterosexual females who can't reproduce?

If so I will let my family know that I am a ******* child who should have been thrown off a cliff, like the Romans did, as opposed to being adopted.

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
How many pages?

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
that's a very 1970's /80's view, They obviously love each other and want a child.. This child is wanted and will be loved does it matter if he/she has 2 dads, 2 mums or whatever.
Grow up and get with the times.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
The British Olympic diver and his husband Dustin Lance Black shared the news on social media.

There is no way gay people should be permitted to have children by whatever bizarre means they acquire them. The incontrovertible fact is that it takes a male and a female to produce babies. If you don't wish to participate in that activity because you prefer your own sex, then hard bloody luck. Guess what? No babies. Can't have it both ways. Heterosexual ... OK you can have kids. Homosexual ... sorry, you can't.

Far from being homophobic, religious, and don't consider myself to be old fashioned, I do struggle with this myself too, to be honest, nature is still nature after all.....

5ways

Sep 18, 2012

:fishing:

Jan 30, 2008

agree
regards
DR

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Good for them. Hope they have a happy, healthy child.

FWIW, being a "traditional" set of male and female parents certainly doesn't guarantee a child is happy and cared for. One only needs to scan the papers now and again to see examples of that.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

I bet you would really, that's why you started this thread.

Hot-Pictures-Tom-Daley.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A good friend of mine has two mothers from birth.

She's happy, balanced, heterosexual, and displays more social awareness than the grubby hands that started this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here