Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959 ... LastLast

9 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bhaseeer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Left UK years ago - but many people looking in can see there is an agenda to make you all love gay people and transgenders. Even the "secret life of 5 year olds" programme had kids all cross dressing.

In the UK men are being turned into girls, and the women are being pushed into the masculine. And nobody is allowed to speak out thro fear.

Love the footy, miss the footy, but wouldn't live in the UK again if you paid me. Too negative, too many look ill / stressed.....and no courage left.
    How very courageous of you to run away because you’re afraid of gay and trans people. This country is without a doubt better off without you.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

16 Not allowed!
      Left UK years ago - but many people looking in can see there is an agenda to make you all love gay people and transgenders. Even the "secret life of 5 year olds" programme had kids all cross dressing.

In the UK men are being turned into girls, and the women are being pushed into the masculine. And nobody is allowed to speak out thro fear.

Love the footy, miss the footy, but wouldn't live in the UK again if you paid me. Too negative, too many look ill / stressed.....and no courage left.

"Nobody is allowed to speak out thro [sic] fear"?

Have I just imagined this entire, dismal, thread?

I don't know when you left the UK, but we're not missing you so far xx
      The lady has foolishly attempted to join the conversation with a wild and dangerous opinion of her own. What half-baked drivel! See how the men look at her with utter contempt.
      Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      i'm entitled to my opinion
      regards
      DR
      Thing is you didn't need to have given it...posters would have known it anyway
      Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

4 Not allowed!

Hopefully you won't bother to come back

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by jakarta View Post
      I do wonder why he had to 'announce' this on social media - surely this should be a private thing between him & his partner?

Pretty much everybody I know who's had a baby has "announced" it on social media, many of them in daily, excruciatingly tedious detail from the moment the pregnancy is revealed.

It's the way these things work, apparently. Certainly not exclusive to Daley.
      The lady has foolishly attempted to join the conversation with a wild and dangerous opinion of her own. What half-baked drivel! See how the men look at her with utter contempt.
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

3 Not allowed!

I'm guessing you were one of those dinosaurs that roamed here once, given you left years ago!
      No courage left, well there's Brexit, what more courage does the UK need!

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Geoffbn2 View Post
      that's a very 1970's /80's view, They obviously love each other and want a child.. This child is wanted and will be loved does it matter if he/she has 2 dads, 2 mums or whatever.
      Grow up and get with the times.
      It is not about 'growing up' though is it?
      Simon Jordan, "Palace could be the Manchester United of the South" - That is why I love having the gypsies as our rivals

3 Not allowed!
      A very good friend and initially work colleague of mine is a mother to 3 children and is also a lesbian.
      She is one of the most dedicated and loving parents I have ever known. A parent or family takes many different forms when viewed at face value - but all strong parents and families share many common themes such as love, understanding and communication. The sexuality of an individual is totally irrelevant to their ability or right to be a parent. Some may shout about being PC etc. But I would have until a few years ago felt similarly uncomfortable at the notion of a homosexual couple becoming parents it is only when i got to know my friend I realised how ridiculous my concerns were

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Uh_huh_him View Post
      This.

Far better for a child to be in a loving homosexual family than a "natural" dysfunctional one.
      Do gay people not have dysfunctional families ever?
      Simon Jordan, "Palace could be the Manchester United of the South" - That is why I love having the gypsies as our rivals
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

20 Not allowed!
      What a depressing bunch of utter moronic twats there are on this forum. Fortunately outnumbered by people with a brain. It's the usual suspects spouting their ignorant bile, the only positive being that their bullshit is so easily shot down.

The OP and his supporters are c***s. Thick, bigoted, dinosaur c***s. An embarrassment to this board, the football club that they support and humanity in general. Just **** off.