Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Tom Daley announces baby news

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It will be interesting in a number of years to see the stats about how many children from same sex couples go on to be lesbians or homosexuals themselves.

Did you grow up naturally straight, or was it a choice? Did you one day decide - "Hmm, I think I'll be straight".

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
No I didn't understand what you meant. It was a just a stupid comment that only undermines your own passionate subjective view.

If no one agrees with you they are accused of being a sexist, racist, homophobic bigot.

No, those that espouse sexist, racist and homophobic views get called out as such.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Just proving a point:lolol:
regards
DR

You've never proved a point on this forum ppf. What point is it that you think you've proved by insulting my family? I'm sure nobody else knows.

I don't expect a sensible answer btw but maybe you should just have left it..... :ffsparr:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It will be interesting in a number of years to see the stats about how many children from same sex couples go on to be lesbians or homosexuals themselves.

You mean the percentage of homosexual children raised in same sex families who feel confident and comfortable enough to be open about their sexuality because they were raised properly. I'll give you benefit of the doubt and take it that's what you were trying to say.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So what do you think that I don't understand? May I suggest that you don't seem to understand that everyone is entitled to express their own opinion? Your opinion seems to differ from mine but I listen to your"s with out becoming aggressive. You need to grasp that concept and chill. My understanding is that Children are a gift from God to hetrosexual couples and that God never intended same sex couples to have children. It's God's punishment.
May views are those of a cured homosexual.

You know god doesn't exist right ?

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Can you prove that God decided on laying down these laws on a piddling little planet on the edge of a not too large a galaxy in universal terms? Whats Gods position on this with beings in other galaxies?
God said **** all. Man said in order to excercise control. Nothing more, nothing less.

One day, you too will learn the truth. Seek the Lord and you will find him. I was once a Sinner but sought forgiveness and guidance and was saved.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
If everyone was Homosexual it would solve the overpopulation crisis.....The world would be empty of Humans in approx 100 years...Then maybe humans would again develop from Monkeys in a few million years..

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I guess this thread proves one thing, that some people (the minority thankfully) are having a very hard time adapting to changes in the world. Strangely they claim that homosexuals raising children is against nature. Well, it's a fact that it's not the strongest in nature that survive but those that can adapt. Ironic in a way.

Like Brexit ? :wink:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
One day, you too will learn the truth. Seek the Lord and you will find him. I was once a Sinner but sought forgiveness and guidance and was saved.

You're from Lewes. I thought that was a pagan stronghold. Are you there burning witches?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Unpopular shouldn't come into it as for the others I agree

regards
DR

Rigorous scientific debate frequently starts with someone stating a position that is unpopular. If things, however unpopular, aren't openly debated, then we are reduced to sticking with the status quo (and 70's soft rock is no way to run a society). People question their own beliefs most critically when they have to explain them to someone else. Be brave. State the unpopular opinion. Make people think. Make people have to reason an argument as to why you are wrong so that you actually think about the subject.

I stand by the inclusion of "unpopular" 100%

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So someone who is not convinced that gay adoption is a good thing, is a homophobic bigot and should be called out for it and put in the hall of shame?

Discriminating against people based on their sexual orientation isn't the greatest, mate...?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here