Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Valentine's day

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
So what do you get the other half today, splash out or do sweet F A ?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I asked the Mrs what she wanted and she gave me a hint - ‘ex England goalkeeper’. She’s expecting Flowers, she’s getting Seaman.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
its also the wife's birthday today. It means I wont forget at least. It also means it costs me a bomb.

However as she has everything in life she can possibly want (me) I do try to buy tickets for gigs, dinners, nights away etc as then I get to go as well.

Call me selfish or just an opportunist

winning

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Plenty of this! :thumbsup:
139AC127-635B-4577-A95E-785432341E18.jpeg

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I got 2kg of no particle method mix ,3 x guru inline method feeders , 2 x tickets for the Swansea match and a card , i got her a fitbit which when opened didn't really light up her face , women eh !

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I asked the Mrs what she wanted and she gave me a hint - ‘ex England goalkeeper’. She’s expecting Flowers, she’s getting Seaman.

My mrs asked for a German method of coal extraction. Mein Shaft, she got.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I had a big fallout with son and wife combined the day before 'V day' and am having nothing to do with them for a while.
Funny that when anything brews up they turn into Norman Bates and his mum, she sees no wrong in whatever he does.
I put up with it to a point, but that point was past on Tuesday.
There was a bar of dark chocolate left out on the table last night, I expect for me as I am the only one who likes it.
It is still there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here