Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Which poster speaks the most sense on here?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
[MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION] is retired, I think, but please do quote me on it :lolol:
Oh shit.

I'd personally like the thank the dozens of people who've sent me a private message acknowledging that I'm the most sensible poster. I humbly accept the crown, and I'll continue to brighten your days and impart knowledge. It's is time consuming, but knowing it's appreciated makes it worthwhile. I couldn't do it without you guys.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Oh shit.

I'd personally like the thank the dozens of people who've sent me a private message acknowledging that I'm the most pedantic poster. I humbly accept the crown, and I'll continue to brighten your days and impart knowledge. It's is time consuming, but knowing it's appreciated makes it worthwhile. I couldn't do it without you guys.

Corrected for you :)

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Good post I thought.

Agreed, but a moan is a moan is a moan.

Who’s to say who is a normie, What is a normie anyway ? Someone who seems popular? Someone you don’t get or agree with ?

Just saying, I don’t hate anyone on here, I may disagree or argue, but that’s it.

I think NSC is hilarious at times and we all contribute to that.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Oh shit.

I'd personally like the thank the dozens of people who've sent me a private message acknowledging that I'm the most sensible poster. I humbly accept the crown, and I'll continue to brighten your days and impart knowledge. It's is time consuming, but knowing it's appreciated makes it worthwhile. I couldn't do it without you guys.

You're the man Trig mullet-2128.gif

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
[MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION]. Everything he or she posts is so on the money/exactly what I would have written myself that I've pretty much stopped posting on here. That feeling of 'I can't possibly like another one of their posts because it looks a bit creepy' feeling you get.
[MENTION=494]Kosh[/MENTION] for talking anything else but sense down the years.

You know; down through the years i’ve come to view myself as an iron fist in a velvet glove, yet with the benefit of wisdom, perhaps i’m more akin to a velvet hand in a child’s mitten.

Sense I have found illusive, thus I sought out God and I found He too did not like me very much.

It is good to have friends, is it not?

Me, I find kinship in my self inflicted solitude.

Stay cool and relevant Cheeky and never change your sauce.

Kosh

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Agreed, but a moan is a moan is a moan.

Who’s to say who is a normie, What is a normie anyway ? Someone who seems popular? Someone you don’t get or agree with ?

Just saying, I don’t hate anyone on here, I may disagree or argue, but that’s it.

I think NSC is hilarious at times and we all contribute to that.

Normie is neither popular or unpopular.....

" Normie
"Normie" refers to people who use popular social media NORTHSTANDCHATand believes the popular opinion. They don't think for themselves, if something is considered "ok" they'll do it,CONFORM TO THIS THREAD even if it makes them monsters- they care more about the opinion of the projected "standard" of society than any actual values or beliefs.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=normie

IOW Mundane. average conformist virtue signalling meat suits.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
You know; down through the years i’ve come to view myself as an iron fist in a velvet glove, yet with the benefit of wisdom, perhaps i’m more akin to a velvet hand in a child’s mitten.

Sense I have found illusive, thus I sought out God and I found He too did not like me very much.

It is good to have friends, is it not?

Me, I find kinship in my self inflicted solitude.

Stay cool and relevant Cheeky and never change your sauce.

Kosh

THIS:smokin::smokin::drink::whisky:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Normie is neither popular or unpopular.....

" Normie
"Normie" refers to people who use popular social media NORTHSTANDCHATand believes the popular opinion. They don't think for themselves, if something is considered "ok" they'll do it,CONFORM TO THIS THREAD even if it makes them monsters- they care more about the opinion of the projected "standard" of society than any actual values or beliefs.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=normie

IOW Mundane. average conformist virtue signalling meat suits.

You learn something new everyday, thanks.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
[MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION]
[MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1313]BadFish[/MENTION]
[MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION]

probably :thumbsup:

Thanks old chap. Fully reciprocated also.

I would also add:

@Guiness Boy
[MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION]
[MENTION=805]Kalimantan Gull[/MENTION]
[MENTION=14669]LlcoolJ[/MENTION]
[MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION]
[MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13230]Psychobilly freakout[/MENTION]

Many others but these are the ones that spring to mind.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here