Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Which poster speaks the most sense on here?

Jul 7, 2003
:wave:

Always considered myself to be a voice of reason but not a mention. Maybe I need to up my post count to @HerrTubthumper levels to get a vote in future.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
You know; down through the years i’ve come to view myself as an iron fist in a velvet glove, yet with the benefit of wisdom, perhaps i’m more akin to a velvet hand in a child’s mitten.

Sense I have found illusive, thus I sought out God and I found He too did not like me very much.

It is good to have friends, is it not?

Me, I find kinship in my self inflicted solitude.

Stay cool and relevant Cheeky and never change your sauce.

Kosh

great post .... makes so much sense :clap:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I disagree with them both on a lot but still think they talk a lot ofv sense: Cheeky Monkey, LLCoolJ, Vegster. I agree a lot with Westdene Seagull and Psychobilly Freakout.

Musicwise, it''s the usual suspects on the albums thread.

Likewise Buzzer. We may have differing views on a lot of things but your arguments are always well reasoned and (as I don't like living in an echo chamber) thought provoking. If only more were the same.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think most of you have your moments, that’s what makes NSC such an interesting place. There are very few on here that I wouldn’t spend time to have a beer and a chat with.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"Most knowledgeable female" may well be the most damning of faint praise I've seen on here yet...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What time is the award for Most Knowledgeable Male given out?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
[MENTION=12595]Acker79[/MENTION]
[MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION]
[MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION]
[MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1349]turienzo's lovechild[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16159]Bold Seagull[/MENTION]
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION]
[MENTION=206]Marshy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4417]The Complete Badger[/MENTION] - when he's not being overly negative...
[MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION]

Plenty others. For me it's sometimes not even about whether I agree with the other person or not, more whether they put themselves across articulately and in an easy-to-read manner.

The vast majority of those, I'd agree with, but also:

From amongst the mods, El Pres, Edna, Goldstone 1976 and Hans Kraay Fan Club

I've learnt a lot from Spring Hall Convert and Buzzer, especially on the music pages

You're not so bad Mellotron either, and there are a fair few who comment on football or the Albion that are well worth reading, including but not limited to:
Thunder Bolt, Mackenzie, Weststander, Dazzer 666 (sp?), Nixonator, Symjym
Oops, left off Guinness Boy and Exile too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here