Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 151
  1. #91

    2 Not allowed!
    I disagree with them both on a lot but still think they talk a lot ofv sense: Cheeky Monkey, LLCoolJ, Vegster. I agree a lot with Westdene Seagull and Psychobilly Freakout.

    Musicwise, it''s the usual suspects on the albums thread.
    My music blog: de-minimis music

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #92
      Members dazzer6666's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Location
      Burgess Hill
      Posts
      18,699


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Certainly wins the prize for the most knowledgeable female. Pretty weak competition though.
      Not Doogie then ??
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"
    • #93
      Members maltaseagull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      Zabbar- Malta
      Posts
      6,964


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by cjd View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Herr Tubthumper......seriously ??

      The poster who has made many moderate Brexiteers dig their heels in owing to his utter arrogance.
      And bored me to sleep with constant craft beer comments. WGAF
      My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger.

      My definition of a sad git is any Palarse fan who has posted more than 100 times on NSC.
    • #94
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Kitbag in Dubai
      Posts
      4,660


      6 Not allowed!
      In truth, I do like reading everyone's contributions and I can't see that changing anytime soon.

      The politics threads are always the most divisive, but whatever the opinions expressed from hard left to hard right and everything in between, it's good to remember that there's still the Albion that we have in common. We even share REMF with the Palace fans, so that's something at least to agree on there.

      The spoof ones (e.g. eNReSt, London Pompous) invariably bring a smile as does the Bell Cheeses at Work thread.

      So much good advice in practical matters and support for life issues is on offer for all who need it.

      There was life before NSC, but I'm not quite sure I could imagine life without it now.

      Thanks to Bozza and to all of you.
      "To be honest, I was holding out just for Brighton really. This is where I wanted to be."
      - Bobby Zamora, Tuesday 4th August 2015
      "It does not matter what league you are in, the goalposts don't move."
      - Glenn Murray, Sunday 4th March 2018
    • #95
      Members SIMMO SAYS's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      Incommunicado
      Posts
      10,191


      1 Not allowed!
      @Triggaaar always hits my funny bone
      You know I'm right
    • #96
      Members HantsSeagull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Caught in a Riptide
      Posts
      3,039


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Run View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Hants Seagull
      Thanks mate

      Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Run View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      TLO
      Now i know you are just taking the piss

      @chickenrun talks bollocks

      although i do like his obvious 'light the fuse wire and retire' threads
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      You were right, yet again.
    • #97
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      Faversham
      Posts
      8,709


      11 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mellotron View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Add @Harry Wilson's tackle to my list. Always decent.


      Albeit, I do have the occasional moments of seething and unreasonable vituperaton . . . . . perhaps they've gone under your radar

      One of the reasons I come on here is because there are so many thoughtful, funny, kindly and collegiate folk with whom to engage over the Albion and related (i.e., everything else in the world), and especially to bounce around all forms of high (and low) comedy. I won't single anyone out, but there are four or five people for whom I have special affection.

      Separately, from time to time I worry about the welfare of one or two, though. With 20,000 'members' there are bound to be people who are struggling with various aspects of life. It is good when folk open up and I hope that the great swarm of warmth that comes back from so many people on here, by way of replies, is useful.

      Some such folk wouldn't dream of posting on the 'depression' (etc.) threads, though, and instead, emoting is the outward face of their inward struggle, I suspect. This can sometimes lead to trouble.

      There is one person on here who has shown me particular kindness but I won't embarrass him by naming him. And if I did many of you might fall off your chairs in astonishment. You know who you are.

      All the best.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

      Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre
    • #98
      34th DarrenFreemansPerm's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      It's a Somp'ting
      Posts
      12,467


      3 Not allowed!
      You’re all dead to me
      What?
    • #99
      Marmite looney's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      15,482


      5 Not allowed!
      Thread full of normies back patting other normies, I am glad I have not been so tarred.
    • #100
      Resident pedant Triggaaar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Goldstone
      Posts
      36,030


      3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by SIMMO SAYS View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      @Triggaaar always hits my funny bone
      How has it taken over 90 posts for someone to see the light? I guess we needed to wait until someone with a job came home.
      Hold tight, my man
      He's got the frisbee

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •