Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122
    Members

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For some reason, lots of people were claiming CEJ was a much improved boxer since then?

I hadn't seen any difference in him since that fight. All he's done since then was box stationary targets. He hasn't changed in the slightest. Eubanks will never beat a slick boxer. The man is a fraud.
    CEJ even stated he was too slow in starting against BJS and than pretty much did the same thing against Groves.CEJ would be better off cage fighting or something anytime he comes up against a decent boxer he will just be outclassed.It made me chuckle when Groves said he won because he wanted it more in the post match interview.As CEJ had said in press conference before the fight the reason he would win is because he wanted it more.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      For some reason, lots of people were claiming CEJ was a much improved boxer since then?

I hadn't seen any difference in him since that fight. All he's done since then was box stationary targets. He hasn't changed in the slightest. Eubanks will never beat a slick boxer. The man is a fraud.
      CEJ even stated he was too slow in starting against BJS and than pretty much did the same thing against Groves.CEJ would be better off cage fighting or something anytime he comes up against a decent boxer he will just be outclassed.It made me chuckle when Groves said he won because he wanted it more in the post match interview.As CEJ had said in press conference before the fight the reason he would win is because he wanted it more.