Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415
    Top banana

0 Not allowed!
    What’s happened with prince Naseem? He has got old and very large
    I ain't saying nothing without my solicitor

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Eubanks doesn't look much different to the Eubanks who lost to BJS. Loads of wild swings and slaps. His footwork is very amateurish and still is very easy to hit. Got my fight prediction was pretty bang on. Eubanks is a massive hype job.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bob'n'weave View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Think Eubank got a lesson tonight. Better fighter won.
      Not for me, Groves did nothing after the cut, parked the bus and went on auto pilot. The fact that Eubank was cut and didn’t quite have the power or craft to break Groves down, shouldn’t give groves the win on merit (which so often happens). Eubank, despite the cut was the constant aggressor in the fight and was never under any pressure from groves. The pressure he was under was to finish it before the cut finished him. Groves wins by default, this is yet another example of the decline of this once great sport. The sport needs a reform in terms of scoring, as football did for 3 points for a win or the back pass rule.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
      Eubanks doesn't look much different to the Eubanks who lost to BJS. Loads of wild swings and slaps. His footwork is very amateurish and still is very easy to hit. Got my fight prediction was pretty bang on. Eubanks is a massive hype job.
      Virtually everyone in the boxing world said a Groves win, bar a few obviously biased Sussex folk. Many said a stoppage, which was wrong.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      Virtually everyone in the boxing world said a Groves win, bar a few obviously biased Sussex folk. Many said a stoppage, which was wrong.
      It was like the BJS fight all over again.

Outboxed and desperate in the late rounds.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sensible View Post
      Not for me, Groves did nothing after the cut, parked the bus and went on auto pilot. The fact that Eubank was cut and didn’t quite have the power or craft to break Groves down, shouldn’t give groves the win on merit (which so often happens). Eubank, despite the cut was the constant aggressor in the fight and was never under any pressure from groves. The pressure he was under was to finish it before the cut finished him. Groves wins by default, this is yet another example of the decline of this once great sport. The sport needs a reform in terms of scoring, as football did for 3 points for a win or the back pass rule.
      Did you get a chance to watch Froch's recent career? Eubank's aggression and warrior spirit, but a couple of levels up on quality. He was great to watch and sent boxers such as Groves to the canvas with regularity.

For someone with all the advantages tonight (natural weight, boxing skills, the cut), Groves held on for dear life, ruinig the spectacle.

0 Not allowed!
      Prince Naseem has just stated that Eubanks jr should quit boxing.