Old Nicks got another exclusive for us.

Duke of Cambridge is best man!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Old Nicks got another exclusive for us.

Duke of Cambridge is best man!!

[MENTION=20969]Doc[/MENTION]Lynam Broke that news earlier.

Quite rightly it deserved it's own thread.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just wanted to wish a Merry Christmas to Nick Witchell who once again sacrificed his own Christmas for giving the British coverage the updates on the Royal family’s Christmas it craves. Joining the many thousands of well wishers who were up as early as 3am to get the best vantage points, described the huge roar that went up when they arrived at Church.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Did anyone know that Witchell once sat on a lesbian in 1988?

???

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I sit behind Nicholas Witchell at work. He's OK, if an extremely quiet chap.

And you are the Prince of Darkness and I claim my £5

DW_kings_speech_7571.jpg

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I'm going to stick up for Nick here. I work in the same office as him. I'm 42, and he's been on the TV news longer than I've been alive. Writing a TV script so the words match the pictures (but don't simply repeat what it is you're looking at), and you're on a deadline, and maybe in a foreign hotel room in the middle of the night, is a real craft, and he's one of the best.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'm going to stick up for Nick here. I work in the same office as him. I'm 42, and he's been on the TV news longer than I've been alive. Writing a TV script so the words match the pictures (but don't simply repeat what it is you're looking at), and you're on a deadline, and maybe in a foreign hotel room in the middle of the night, is a real craft, and he's one of the best.
He's a superb reporter, and is hugely popular amongst the royal fanbase.

He will be much missed, I only hope he and His Majesty the King can bury their feud before he hangs up his dictaphone.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I agree , he’s very good at his job ,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here