Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who is your favourite “Big Six” team?

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
The better question would have been which of them is the least loathsome and reprehensible.

Personally I despise Man City the least, mainly becuase they are the better rivals to the one I despise the most.

Well put. I seem to have caused quite a lot of distress by my question. I wish I knew how to edit the title.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Not Liverpool because I've been to a few Everton games and had a great time.
Not one of The Manchester/ Salford clubs because I'm part Yorshireman.
Not Spurs because I used to share a house with a Spurs fan and he was a ****
Not Chelsea, obviously.
As a kid (non football household) I liked Liam Brady and I nearly got a shirt with Bergkamp on it.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland_Bergkamp
Out of them I can tolerate Arsenal.

Last edited:

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Not Liverpool because I've been to a few Everton games and had a great time.
Not one of The Manchester/ Salford clubs because I'm part Yorshireman.
Not Spurs because I used to share a house with a Spurs fan and he was a ****
Not Chelsea, obviously.
As a kid (non football household) I liked Liam Brady and I nearly got a shirt with Bergkamp on it.
Out of them I can tolerate Arsenal.

Arsenal for me too. I lived for 15 years within the sound of Highbury (never went, always stuck with BHA) and I also had the pleasure of Liam Brady’s company on the train back from Brighton once when he was Albion manager. Also, like Wenger.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Huddersfield - team of the twenties.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Stoke City

1972 League Cup Winners

Didn't like big clubs,even when I was a kid

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Hate liverpool

Hate man u

Hate man city

Can't like chelsea

No love for spurs (been to white hart lane loads)

Always enjoyed watching arsenal when bergkamp henry viera etc were there - soft as anything these days & on the way down

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
The big 6 team I would most prefer to win the league would be Spurs, mainly because I can't stand Arsenal.

I do think Man City play some brilliant football.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Leeds

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I wouldn’t like to think that my love of the Albion forbade me from thinking about or having an opinion on other teams. Why would it? Anyway, it’s a purely hypothetical question, which requires a little bit of imagination and “letting go”. So come on, play the game!

What game? I don't really have an opinion about other teams, apart from wanting English teams to do well in Europe. I don't think more of Spurs than I would of Barnet, or Derby etc.

There are teams I don't like for various reasons, but I don't have a favourite 'other' team.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Having the experience I have had of visiting some of their grounds this season I dislike them more than ever. Absolutely no favourites here.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I wouldn’t like to think that my love of the Albion forbade me from thinking about or having an opinion on other teams. Why would it? Anyway, it’s a purely hypothetical question, which requires a little bit of imagination and “letting go”. So come on, play the game!

It is a bit close to the second question we all used to get, that always followed answering the first question, of who do you support? i.e. "yeah, but who's your premier team".

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Personally I find it hilariously childish to like more than one team, but that's just me.

I SUPPORT one team. That doesn't stop me LIKING other teams. I'm not going to buy their shirt and start cheering them in their matches, but I can still like them.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I don’t have one. When we were not in the PL I always wanted the underdog to win (unless it’s Palace) as it upsets the plastics. Now we are here I want the big teams to win as it helps us.

I couldn’t give a shit if they get knocked out of Europe or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here