Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who is your favourite “Big Six” team?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Least favourite by a country mile is Man City. They have splashed the cash more than the others so their success is based on having the deepest pockets. And the fact that the money is Arab money is another very good reason to dislike them.

Second least favourite is whatever team Mourinho is managing, so currently Man U.

Favourite is Spurs because they have more English players in their team than the others so are doing their bit for the England team.

Second favourite is Liverpool largely because of their manager.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Actively disagree.

I cannot stand Wenger. The worst loser ever and nothing is ever his fault. Got lucky with Henry and Vieira ( he didn’t sign Bergkamp) and done nothing since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus he inherited a great goalie and a complete defence of class.

It's unravelled over the last 14 years.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Spurs- cheats 1978 end of

Liverpool- wheel caps

Man City- OK

Man Utd- slimy 'orrible supporters

Arsenal- the first plastic club move back to Woolwich

Chelsea- Plastic where were you when you were worth a £1

keep_calm_and_let_it_go_by_lordani0512-d6yfjy3.jpg

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Couldnt care less, But I do enjoy seeing England players doing well especially in a WC year.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
The thread isn’t about which teams you admire. It’s ‘who is your favourite’. Hence the responses.
I grew up admiring and disliking Liverpool in equal measure. I (and it looks like many others) feel the same way about the current top 6 and the idea of choosing a favourite from amongst them is just a little too touristy/premier league soccer/Sky tv for most.

You're right, that is why I wasn't referring to the thread title, I was referring to some of the people in here and their responses.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Never have and never will understand the question (I am a BRIGHTON fan) nor, more pointedly, the fascination with asking it again and again and again............. :yawn:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Man United

But only because I think they might be the one we might find we can pick up a point or more against them this season when they come to the Amex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here