Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Locadia

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Waste of money will sound round the AMEX in a couple of games

jurgen the sturgeon then .....flounderring in from of goal , he's far too tench , can't control a bass, always in the wrong plaice ....

hat-trick against cov and you take a week off to clean the windows and floor at the caf...!!

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Guardian's Dutch football corespondent Priya Ramesh, speaks quite highly of Jurgen.
She wasn't prepared to fully commit 'Dutch signing seem to go either way', but she seemed very positive.

She did say that Jurgen has never played in front of a player so good at pulling the strings as Pascal Gross.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Jurgen Lucadia your defence is terrified
Jurgen Lucadia your defence is terrified
La la la la la la la la la la la la.

I’ll get my coat. :facepalm:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
The Guardian's Dutch football corespondent Priya Ramesh, speaks quite highly of Jurgen.
She wasn't prepared to fully commit 'Dutch signing seem to go either way', but she seemed very positive.

She did say that Jurgen has never played in front of a player so good at pulling the strings as Pascal Gross.

'zactly. I've seen him a few times and know people who've scouted him since he first came through. He's highly talented but you can never be certain about players who've only done the biz in Eredivisie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here