Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Latest Final table computer prediction

Kylegreen-1

Jan 4, 2018
Near Tunbridge wells
I think any Brighton fan that wouldn’t be happy with 15th needs a reality check given that at the start of the season most were saying we would’ve been happy with 1 point above the relegation zone but that we were doomed because we had no strikers that were good enough

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I think any Brighton fan that wouldn’t be happy with 15th needs a reality check given that at the start of the season most were saying we would’ve been happy with 1 point above the relegation zone but that we were doomed because we had no strikers that were good enough

Nobody in here is stating they'd be unhappy. I challenge you to find a single fan who would be unhappy with us staying up at all. If we finish 17th by 1 goal every single fan would be delighted IMO.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
That seemed like hard work but would happily settle for 15th.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

Since it doesn't show the final table, the prediction might well be that we finish 1 point above the relegation zone. It could even be goal difference that decides 19th - 15th ...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What’s the prize money for 15th?

Last season, every place was worth £1,941,609 so Sunderland in 20th place got exactly that, whilst Chelsea got £38,832,180 (20 * £1,941,609) for winning the PL. Swansea, in 15th, got £11,649,654.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here