View Poll Results: Are you going on Saturday?

Voters
347. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am a season ticket holder and I have a ticket for Saturday

267 76.95%
  • I am a season ticket holder and I intend to buy a ticket for Saturday

5 1.44%
  • I am a season ticket holder and Iím NOT going on Saturday

53 15.27%
  • I am NOT a season ticket holder. I just wanted to vote

22 6.34%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Yes x 2
    "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Yes. Also taking someone who is pretending to be a season ticket holder as the ticketing system is shonky.

0 Not allowed!
      STH but not going. will be in Wales celebrating Daughter's birthday
      "In football, everything is complicated by the presence of the opposing team". Jean-Paul Sartre.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by chaileyjem View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Its a quote from Barber last night "With well over 10,000 season ticket holders yet to buy, it would be excellent if we could sell out yet another home fixture"
      via https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...or-fa-cup-tie/
      Still guess there must be a sizeable, 1000s in fact, number of ST holders who aren't tempted by the match for various reasons. (take your pick)
      Aye. About one in five if this modest poll is any kind of indicator. So maybe 4000 or so.
      I listen to bands that don't even exist yet.
      Not So Manic Now Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar
      The Seaside Town They Forgot To Close Down

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by chaileyjem View Post
      Its a quote from Barber last night "With well over 10,000 season ticket holders yet to buy, it would be excellent if we could sell out yet another home fixture"
      via https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...or-fa-cup-tie/
      Its both true - i guess their records show that 10K STHolders are still not assigned to tickets purchased for Saturday - and not true, On other hand, many tickets sold were unassigned and were purchased on behalf of ST holders. Still guess there must be a sizeable, 1000s in fact, number of ST holders who aren't tempted by the match for various reasons. (take your pick)
      Thanks for the quote, hadn't seen that.

Would be nice tho if just this once Barber held his hand up and admitted the club got it wrong. Saturday 3pm kick-off, 5th round of the FA Cup, and STH haven't been given the default option of choosing their normal ST seat. OK, all seats have an equally great view of the pitch. But some seats are more equal than others. The bulk of STH choose their specific seat for quite specific reasons. Would have been a bit of a no-brainer to offer them the option of that same seat for Saturday's game.
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson

0 Not allowed!
      I now have 5 tickets: N, ESU, ESL, WSL, WSU and hope to use them all at some stage.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Nope
      Home games are further to travel than away games for me.
      Although as it gets closer getting withdrawal symptoms
      Members

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
      Thanks for the quote, hadn't seen that.

Would be nice tho if just this once Barber held his hand up and admitted the club got it wrong. Saturday 3pm kick-off, 5th round of the FA Cup, and STH haven't been given the default option of choosing their normal ST seat. OK, all seats have an equally great view of the pitch. But some seats are more equal than others. The bulk of STH choose their specific seat for quite specific reasons. Would have been a bit of a no-brainer to offer them the option of that same seat for Saturday's game.
      I dunno, have they got it wrong? Is there anything particularly incorrect in opening the stadium up a stand at a time dependant on demand? Is an STH sitting in their own seat that big a deal in the big scheme of things? Amazing to think the amount of people saying 'we are doing the PL on the cheap' 'why haven't we spent £££m on a player yet' et al and yet the club operate a prudent cost conscious way of selling tickets for a cup game, and everyone seems to think its okay to run it at a loss - because I want to sit in my own seat, or my own stand. I honestly don't get it. Everyone who wants a ticket will be able to go to this game. We want the club run in a financially viable way when it suits us, then for a simple matter of sitting in a different place, its toys out of the pram. If I was funding the club like TB is, I'd be a bit FU to be honest at some of the comments (not yours in particular mind).

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
      The bulk of STH choose their specific seat for quite specific reasons. Would have been a bit of a no-brainer to offer them the option of that same seat for Saturday's game.
      Actually, as Bozza said somewhere, the openness has almost certainly helped tickets sales.

If it was 'reserve/get your ST seats' I would have booked the usual two seats, without thinking of others. As it is, I'm taking three extra fans.
      I listen to bands that don't even exist yet.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      No as am on holiday...Did Palace though and for some reason thought this weekend was an international break so booked a few days away in Spain!