Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] For season ticket holders only: Are you going on Saturday?

Are you going on Saturday?

• I am a season ticket holder and I have a ticket for Saturday

Votes: 267 77.2%
  • I am a season ticket holder and I intend to buy a ticket for Saturday

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • I am a season ticket holder and I’m NOT going on Saturday

Votes: 53 15.3%
  • I am NOT a season ticket holder. I just wanted to vote

Votes: 21 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Poll is to gauge how many STH aren't going/interested, that's all. About 20%, according to this small, non-scientific sample.
Ah, I see. Using Tapatalk I don't get to see the poll.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No. Would be going but for the fact my wife could give birth any day now, so felt it wasn't worth the commitment knowing a decent chance I wouldn't make it.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Yes x 3. Tapatalk so can't do poll. Other 2 normally West Upper. Joining me in the North, looking forward to it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
No. Would be going but for the fact my wife could give birth any day now, so felt it wasn't worth the commitment knowing a decent chance I wouldn't make it.

2 of mine were over 2 weeks late, hopefully she can do the business before Swansea. Plenty of walks, hot curries and....well, you know what I mean.

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
I dunno, have they got it wrong? Is there anything particularly incorrect in opening the stadium up a stand at a time dependant on demand? Is an STH sitting in their own seat that big a deal in the big scheme of things? Amazing to think the amount of people saying 'we are doing the PL on the cheap' 'why haven't we spent £££m on a player yet' et al and yet the club operate a prudent cost conscious way of selling tickets for a cup game, and everyone seems to think its okay to run it at a loss - because I want to sit in my own seat, or my own stand. I honestly don't get it. Everyone who wants a ticket will be able to go to this game. We want the club run in a financially viable way when it suits us, then for a simple matter of sitting in a different place, its toys out of the pram. If I was funding the club like TB is, I'd be a bit FU to be honest at some of the comments (not yours in particular mind).

Suppose you're right! But - Heh! Bring back Withdean - none of this N, ESU, ESL, WSL, WSU sort of nonsense opening and closing like lock gates - just bloody come to the game - choice of seats? - Wet! Very wet! or ****** rediculouly wet. Makes you nostalgic.

Technohead

Aug 10, 2013
Burgess Hill
Going .... season ticket holder x4 normally in WSU but looking forward to a move across the way to the ESU to see what its like. As far as the club are concerned it will only show up on their systems as 1 of the four ST's going as when purchasing didn't allocate.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Double-booked. It was an empty weekend in the fixture list when I made another booking, and I had assumed international weekend. Would have gone otherwise.

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
Yes and taking 2 non ST holders, won't be in my normal seat as someone else nabbed them before i got the tickets.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Of course, what else ya gonna do on a Saturday

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
4 of us not going. All would but 2 on holiday, and I’m working and therefore can’t taken my Dad who is the 4th!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I bought my ticket before I knew the trains were not running West Coastway

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If I was funding the club like TB is, I'd be a bit FU to be honest at some of the comments (not yours in particular mind).
If I were funding the club like TB is, I would have shut the doors to all home fans on 07.08.11, and they still wouldn't be open now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here