[News] The Beatles ISIS

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
Totally f....stupid to call them the Beatles ISIS.What utter idiot came up with this.What next the Rolling Stones ISIS or Westlife ISIS.
Why glorify these scum with a name from an iconic group.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Totally f....stupid to call them the Beatles ISIS.What utter idiot came up with this.What next the Rolling Stones ISIS or Westlife ISIS.
Why glorify these scum with a name from an iconic group.

I think it was the people held hostage, and butchered by these ***** who came up with the name.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
https://news.sky.com/story/is-beatles-pair-hit-out-at-losing-uk-citizenship-11310174
The pair hit out at the "audacity" of the UK Government for its "illegal" decision to strip them of their British citizenship in February.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Surely if they have as fair a trial as, for instance, Alan Henning, they would be happy with that? I mean, the poor lambs wouldn't want their human rights violated by having to do community service, would they?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Fly them to the UK in a Hercules. 4 miles high over the Mediterranean open the back door and chuck them out. When the police ask where they are say "we lost them".

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Fly them to the UK in a Hercules. 4 miles high over the Mediterranean open the back door and chuck them out. When the police ask where they are say "we lost them".

Heard the Saudi's did this with helicopters over the Empty Quarter with some miscreants when I was there, after the attack on the Mosque in Mecca..
I dont know why these ***** are not just tried by the Iraqis, and executed. .

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I think you're being too kind: clearly you've not heard Paul's most recent album.

Any excuse to post thehappynut's tweet:
Screenshot_20180331-114412.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here