Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seasider78 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We cannot ban this one of my favourite things in a game seeing Murray cupping his ear along the crowd. Adds a bit of spice to the atmosphere

A couple of rule changes/reversals from me

- get rid of the yellow card for removing a shirt or over-celebrating a goal

- remove all of the inactive, interfering interpretation from offside and go back to the simple is he goalside when kicked option

- only captain can address an official

- subs made whilst game moving
    All good calls. The last one would be too complex though

Never mind Murray, lets think about Fowler, no way should have he been penalised for sniffing the pitch

Oh and kung fu kicking Palace fans should be applauded and the card reversed. How can the ban be extended? Ludicrous. In fact a bonus point seems reasonable

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Yep, I feel strongly that there should only be a booking for a goal celebration if the scorer is taking the piss out of the opposition players or fans.

Apart from anything else, how sh1t must the referee feel when they know they have to book a player after scoring a wondergoal, i.e Izquierdo vs West Ham? It's just ridiculous and shows how disconnected those who run football are with those who play the game and those who pay to watch it.

What I'd like to see in my fantasy football viewing experience is for the fourth official to let off a siren when they consider a "worldie" has been scored, giving the scoring team one minute to go batsh1t crazy with impunity.
      "Intercluderent aut mori"

0 Not allowed!
      Injured or those pretending to be injured can get treated on the pitch whilst the game goes on.

And a player having to leave the pitch after the physio has been on...what's that all about!!? A defender could be injured in a challenge that's not his fault, the ball goes out for a corner, and he has to leave the field so penalising the defending team! Nonsense!

Players being subbed should go off at the nearest point rather than the dug out! Managers have been known to take off the player furthest from the dugout to kill a bit of time!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pavilionaire View Post
      Yep, I feel strongly that there should only be a booking for a goal celebration if the scorer is taking the piss out of the opposition players or fans.

Apart from anything else, how sh1t must the referee feel when they know they have to book a player after scoring a wondergoal, i.e Izquierdo vs West Ham? It's just ridiculous and shows how disconnected those who run football are with those who play the game and those who pay to watch it.

What I'd like to see in my fantasy football viewing experience is for the fourth official to let off a siren when they consider a "worldie" has been scored, giving the scoring team one minute to go batsh1t crazy with impunity.
      Did you watch the Lincoln match the other day? They had something that resembled an air raid siren that went off whenever they got a corner!!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Enforce the obstruction rule of players letting the ball run out of play by stopping the opponent getting to it. Indirect free kick awarded
      Enforce the no ground taking on a throw in by awarding the throw the other way.
      An indrect free kick for kicking the ball if it hasnt left the area on a goal kick against the offending player either way.
      As in Rugby the ref calls time when the ball is out of play after the time signal.

The big one Offside only if player is in the penalty area and not from a set piece kick of any description..

If the physio comes on player must leave the field for minimum 3 mins to be examined by a pitch side doctor..

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pavilionaire View Post
      Oh there are some referees just BEGGING for an opportunity to get a card out. I won't mention names, (partly because NSC auto-corrects it) but I think we all know who I'm thinking of.
      Abso-bloody-exactly
      A different kind of pasty pasty's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuggles View Post
      And a player having to leave the pitch after the physio has been on...what's that all about!!? A defender could be injured in a challenge that's not his fault, the ball goes out for a corner, and he has to leave the field so penalising the defending team! Nonsense!
      That really annoys me. The player that committed the foul that led to treatment being needed should have to leave the field of play as well.
      And coming on for Manchester United, Zlatan Ibrahimović
      WHO?

0 Not allowed!
      How about if a player is adjudged to have dived from 85th minute onward it is an automatic RED card offence?

A yellow for simulation is meaningless if the game is almost over and a penalty could win you a point or turn a draw into a win. It seems so little to lose, so much to gain - particular if the diver is a winger and unlikely to pick up 10 yellows in a season. All such red cards would automatically be viewed within 48 hours.
      "Intercluderent aut mori"
      Uckfield Seagull I remember the good times's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      25 minute half times. How on earth we managed with 10 minutes back in the days, but in the modern game with decent food and bars it's time for more time.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pasty View Post
      That really annoys me. The player that committed the foul that led to treatment being needed should have to leave the field of play as well.
      If a player was badly injured they would want the physio on if not he could get off the pitch himself for treatment without being penalised.