Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Upper for FA Cup

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Fair play to Mr Barber he appears to have learnt his lesson and got on with it this time.

Shame they didn’t open both originally as I am sure there will be a fair few who dived into west lower corners or whatever who would rather be in their normal West Upper.

Like four of us for a start. Didn't want to run the (albeit small) risk of waiting for WSU to open,then find it didn't and not be able to get a ticket. I guess there is sod all chance of being allowed to change our ESU tickets back to our ST seats?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Like four of us for a start. Didn't want to run the (albeit small) risk of waiting for WSU to open,then find it didn't and not be able to get a ticket. I guess there is sod all chance of being allowed to change our ESU tickets back to our ST seats?
The club indeed said at the start that there was sod all chance of this being allowed.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
People will find anything to moan about so I'm gonna say it - this has been managed perfectly.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
People will find anything to moan about so I'm gonna say it - this has been managed perfectly.
Including :

1) Keeping a lid on Cup Fever about the club until after the Stoke match.

2) Having a short time period where Coventry fans getting tickets in the home end would pretty much have had to get them by the segregation areas.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Should be offering WSU st holders a window to reserve their usual seat. If I find someone in my seat they are getting a boiling hot bovril chucked on their balls.
Why? I didn't get a window to secure my seat in the NS and that went to someone else. My tough shit. I snooze. I loose [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Times are changing we are WSL

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Fair play to Mr Barber he appears to have learnt his lesson and got on with it this time.

Hmmm... they were down to just a few 100 unsold in ESU.

And today/tomorrow was probably the last day to give notice to staff that they're needed.

I'd say his hand was forced.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The WSU is going to be a glorious place to be. A few hundred rattling around, all the space in the world to stretch out in and no queues for beers and pies.

I'm tempted to buy another ticket and head up there.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Might be worth checking refreshments will be open if only a few hundred up there.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Interesting snippit:

‘both Jurgen Locadia and Leonardo Ulloa expected to make their first starts after joining Albion in January, another bumper crowd is expected at the Amex.’

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Interesting snippit:

‘both Jurgen Locadia and Leonardo Ulloa expected to make their first starts after joining Albion in January, another bumper crowd is expected at the Amex.’

First bit of decent marketing on the game they have done!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The awfully low round 3 attendance was a reality.

Opening the stadium section by section this time around, has been shrewd..

Bollox it has... it was a **** up BELATEDLY corrected by our club...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here