Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdie Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After hearing him on talk sport with that blonde chap up the road, no way he is worth that amount of money. He couldn't even answer a single question that Prince Charming put to him! Or remember details of a case he was involved in.
    Pathetic but they both are..
    Ex prince Charming Jordan and you're right he owned the odd speaking chap. Whenever I hear him talk he comes over as a train spotter type in an anorak, a wealthy one nonetheless. If honest I think he's a tit.
    “FROM the towns all Inns have been driven: from the villages most. . . . Change your hearts or you will lose your Inns and you will deserve to have lost them. But when you have lost your Inns drown your empty selves, for you will have lost the last of England.”

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      The annual subscription fees of the 4500 PFA members which was about £150.00 per annum a year or so ago do not pay his and the rest of the Unions outgoings. The surplus comes from the Premier League.
      Work that out.
      When the kick out Homophobia in football campaigners approached him to help mount their campaign by trying to liasae with players to front it he replied that they would be open to ridicule and that he could have no truck with it.
      There are few men in the game I dislike more than GT.
      So, many, many thanks and see you soon, because it’s not a goodbye, I know I will come back, I have to.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Seb Mk2. The sooner the old guard are cleared out the better, they are all tainted with prehistoric views of the wider world let alone their own Fiefdoms where they are virtually untouchable due to their old boys network. I hate this lot. I'm 50 by the way so it's not an ageist thing.
      Say hello to my liddle friend.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hampster Gull View Post
      £9k on private medical insurance. Wow. A family company private medical insurance is in the region of c£2.5k but of course that can vary. But £9k. That is incredible. Doesn’t pass the sniff test
      That'll be the extra premium for being a fat cat.
      The £40k car allowance for a year is an interesting one. I assume it includes a chauffer for some liquid lunches.

1 Not allowed!
      Says so much about what has happened to football once Sky got into its bloodstream. I wonder if he made a donation to Hartlepool?

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dejavuatbtn View Post
      The guard on the gravy train? Job under threat!
      yet another guard on yet another gravy train ......whilst nurses , police and firemen , true public servants are made to work for baseline salaries , pretty disgusting really , in fact as i'm sure we'll mostly agree the money involved is actually obscene...
      FLOUNDERING...!!!
      Minister of Information

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      Well, presumably the members are happy with this. And if they are not they are not obliged to join the union. I'm in no position to comment on whether he is value for money. Can anyone comment?
      I don't think anyone is worth that. It's not like he spends every waking hour saving other people's lives.

Still it's up to them. I just can't think what someone would spend all that money on. A year's take home pay would be enough to last many a few decades.

Still, who knows of his personal affairs. He could be a full on philanthropist.
      Quote Originally Posted by looney View Post
      ....and you seem to be hanging around these politics threads for an unhealthy amount of time...
      a man with a sound track record as a source of quality Albion info! ditchy's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brighton Lines View Post
      I don't think anyone is worth that. It's not like he spends every waking hour saving other people's lives.

Still it's up to them. I just can't think what someone would spend all that money on. A year's take home pay would be enough to last many a few decades.

Still, who knows of his personal affairs. He could be a full on philanthropist.
      i think he likes a flutter !
      I just love the East Upper !!

0 Not allowed!
      He’s on a gravy train.

The benefits he gets are ridiculous. No idea if he does a good job but I bet his salary is higher than most CEOs of Premier League clubs....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Fest avoider

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      Yes....but....isn't he merely a union leader? What company is he running, and where can I buy shares?
      Did you not mean to add, how can I apply for that role?
      I do not have a professional working knowledge of cricket.