Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Xherdan Shaqiri

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Not pleased that this categorises me as an older reader...

Apologies. I recently had my notions of what the Young People of Today remember shaken by having to explain to a group of medical students what the movie Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure was all about. Loadsamoney is so last millennium ...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Apologies. I recently had my notions of what the Young People of Today remember shaken by having to explain to a group of medical students what the movie Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure was all about. Loadsamoney is so last millennium ...
No way.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I think exactly the opposite - teams like Spurs and Arsenal can afford to have a true luxury player in their squads - enjoy him on his brilliant days, and play another superstar when he's off colour. Its clubs the size of Brighton and Stoke who are at risk if they build their team around a player that doesn't always turn up.

Well, Arsenal are replete with luxury players already, not that it's got them too far. None of Tottenham's players seem like luxury players to me, those with skill, vision, talent, etc work their socks off for their manager who looks to me as good as they get.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
It is all about opinions and I believe that he is a luxury player that neither Arsenal or Spurs would want. He looks good on the ball but for me he doest do enough to make him a top player that they would be looking for.as I say just my opinion.

A luxury player at Arsenal? Perish the thought.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Shaqiri so closely resembles Harry Enfield that I’m not surprised he would be on loadsamoney. (One for the older NSC reader there.)
I’m delighted that I’m not the only one to have recognised “Tim nice but dim” running around in a red and white striped shirt. Would be great to see him in a sketch being interviewed by Harry Enfield’s John Motson.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here