Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.S View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Exactly, so I don’t buy this depriving someone on the waiting list of a ticket. Like I said there has been plenty of opportunities to buy one. I get some on that waiting list will have had a ST in the past and for reasons beyond their control had to give it up and now find themselves in the queue. The club have warned me that if I give it up, I will find it impossible to get one in the future. I feel no guilt for the vast majority that have suddenly appeared( again youngsters excluded as they would be new supporters) 8,000 I believe. And to think at the start of last season you could get one.
    Dont get me wrong it's not a knock, just my opinion
    Of course not every season ticket holder will or can attend every game, maybe not want to. You seem to want the advantages of being a season ticket holder but money back on the games you cant attend. That isnt really fair is it? I guess a better ticket exchange might help, I dunno the answer except perhaps a season ticket with 2 or 3 different members you could share. Other than that, which wont happen, then surely a bronze membership would suit your requirements?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brian Fantana View Post
      Iíve had the same seat at the Amex since it opened and had a ST at Withdean before that.

A couple of years ago, I was re-located to the North East and Iíve kept my ST. I probably make it down to a third of matches but Iíve got no intention of giving it up and see no reason why I should be forced to.
      Well said. Iím 50/50 at the moment. I donít know how much match day tickets in the North stand are but at the moment itís less hassle as the ticket exchange has been opened on the games I have not managed to get to and when I can go I have the same seat. My work means sometimes itís last minute whether I can go or not

5 Not allowed!
      How long have we had a huge waiting list, let me think Oh yes since we got promoted. Where we all these fans when Sami was taking us towards league 1. Where we they all when we played Palace in the cup. Do you think it will be long list if we go down. As far as Iím concerned apart from a small minority who have had to give up STs for personal or financial up until the last year I havenít seen a desperate queue for STs. I would add. Why would it be an admin nightmare. The club gets to sell my seat twice, that would seem like a win win for the club
      We're not going down.

But as a non-season ticket holder, through choice so I'm not on the list either, I think season-ticket holders get a huge amount of benefits already so I have little sympathy with demands for even more benefits. STH holders get heavily-discounted match tickets, first priority on away tickets (no non-sth holder has been able to get an away ticket this season for a league game through normal means) AND get to see the Albion week-in week-out. They get these priorities because they put guaranteed money into the club and guarantee an occupied seat week-in week-out and I have absolutely no problem with this. But as soon as they also want to pick and choose their games and get money back for games they don't attend, I lose all sympathy with that point of view. If that's how you want to support the Albion, then get a bronze membership, pay £50 a game like the rest of us and go to the back of the queue for away tickets.

0 Not allowed!
      We got two season tickets and one bronze membership
      Been easy getting tickets for games all 3 of us can make so go for it

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by maffew View Post
      Dont get me wrong it's not a knock, just my opinion
      Of course not every season ticket holder will or can attend every game, maybe not want to. You seem to want the advantages of being a season ticket holder but money back on the games you cant attend. That isnt really fair is it? I guess a better ticket exchange might help, I dunno the answer except perhaps a season ticket with 2 or 3 different members you could share. Other than that, which wont happen, then surely a bronze membership would suit your requirements?
      If I wanted to be a STH and have the advantages of getting money back for the games I canít attend. The ticket exchange would not solve my problems. I get a £25 voucher for games I can not attend.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      If I wanted to be a STH and have the advantages of getting money back for the games I can’t attend. The ticket exchange would not solve my problems. I get a £25 voucher for games I can not attend.
      Well gone are the days of POTG, you want your cake and to eat it mate. Its supply and demand, another analogy, like booking a seat at a restaurant and not showing up
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Actually that is a crap analogy scrap that

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Kalimantan Gull View Post
      We're not going down.

But as a non-season ticket holder, through choice so I'm not on the list either, I think season-ticket holders get a huge amount of benefits already so I have little sympathy with demands for even more benefits. STH holders get heavily-discounted match tickets, first priority on away tickets (no non-sth holder has been able to get an away ticket this season for a league game through normal means) AND get to see the Albion week-in week-out. They get these priorities because they put guaranteed money into the club and guarantee an occupied seat week-in week-out and I have absolutely no problem with this. But as soon as they also want to pick and choose their games and get money back for games they don't attend, I lose all sympathy with that point of view. If that's how you want to support the Albion, then get a bronze membership, pay £50 a game like the rest of us and go to the back of the queue for away tickets.
      Why do you think the ticket exchange exists? It exists because the club want to make money on STHs not being able to make matches. So the club have done very well out of my seat this season. They have my money and then they resale my seat when I can not make it. I think both the club and I have a good arrangement. They even give me a£25 voucher every time they sell my seat. I somehow think if you pay £50 for a match day ticket Iím better off keeping my ST, especially as you seem to think we will still be in the premier league.

0 Not allowed!
      Well said. I’m 50/50 at the moment. I don’t know how much match day tickets in the North stand are but at the moment it’s less hassle as the ticket exchange has been opened on the games I have not managed to get to and when I can go I have the same seat. My work means sometimes it’s last minute whether I can go or not
      Typical NS prices for an adult this season:

Liverpool £40
      Watford, Bournemouth £30.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      Typical NS prices for an adult this season:

Liverpool £40
      Watford, Bournemouth £30.
      Thatís not to bad, not interested in top 6, so £30 would be reasonable for half dozen games.