Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] North Stand rammed for Coventry

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
After a slow start only 27 tickets left

Looking forward to it. I've only ever done North Stand once before but that was in the league cup in the match where Calderon got sent off for someone breaking their leg hacking him down. Will be nice to bump into a few faces from Withdean that I don't see now because we usually sit in different stands.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Should have given Coventry the WSU in my opinion.

Maximise revenue and get the biggest crowd possible.

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
Trying NS for the first time, will make a change from ESU although am well used to the Albion away ends round the country which I expect to be pretty much the same:albion2:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Looking forward to it. I've only ever done North Stand once before but that was in the league cup in the match where Calderon got sent off for someone breaking their leg hacking him down.

Same here but I only went for the friendly against Villareal. I'm hoping for a great atmosphere, my lads are with me and they've only experienced the mild gentility of the East lower before lol.

BTW which match was that with Calderon being sent off? I can't remember it, I've been to almost all our Amex games but perhaps I missed that one?

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Same here but I only went for the friendly against Villareal. I'm hoping for a great atmosphere, my lads are with me and they've only experienced the mild gentility of the East lower before lol.

BTW which match was that with Calderon being sent off? I can't remember it, I've been to almost all our Amex games but perhaps I missed that one?

Calderon got sent off against Newport in the league cup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Looking forward to it. I've only ever done North Stand once before but that was in the league cup in the match where Calderon got sent off for someone breaking their leg hacking him down. Will be nice to bump into a few faces from Withdean that I don't see now because we usually sit in different stands.

Newport County. Also my only NS game.

We're also in the NS for Coventry though. My son wants to do some "proper singing" :facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Just checked. It was against Newport in August 2013.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Is that right, Coventry had a crowd of over 28000 at the Ricoh Saturday?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here