Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 41 to 47 of 47
  1. #41
    Well, is it? Is it PotG?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sussex by the Sea
    Posts
    5,369


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkfish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I reckon this might be a brilliant atmosphere. Palace in the cup was one of the best in the North all season.
    Many of those sat half-way or thereabouts were moaning that Palace sounded louder than the North.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #42

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Is it PotG? View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Many of those sat half-way or thereabouts were moaning that Palace sounded louder than the North.
      I was in the north for that and am for the Coventry match, very loud considering the crowd size, I couldn't hear the "south stand" at all, the tossers sat with their hands under their arses. They seemed very subdued, probably embarrassed by their previous visit ( if they do embarrassed) was in the east lower for that game and apart from the pyro bangs they weren't anything like as noisy or hostile as their other visits here IMHO and I've been to them all.
    • #43
      Members
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Posts
      10,013


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Is it PotG? View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Many of those sat half-way or thereabouts were moaning that Palace sounded louder than the North.
      I sit bang on the halfway line and I can honestly say thats not true. Many other times it has sounded like that in the past but not that game.
    • #44
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2004
      Location
      Lewes
      Posts
      2,101


      0 Not allowed!
      Should be a great atmosphere, only 26 left in NS now
    • #45
      Members Tim Over Whelmed's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Location
      Arundel
      Posts
      6,446


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Looking forward to it. I've only ever done North Stand once before but that was in the league cup in the match where Calderon got sent off for someone breaking their leg hacking him down. Will be nice to bump into a few faces from Withdean that I don't see now because we usually sit in different stands.
      Me too, venturing into the North from my usual ESU Library Seat, looking forward to it.
    • #46
      Banned
      Join Date
      Nov 2003
      Location
      Brighton
      Posts
      1,181


      0 Not allowed!
      When you say “rammed” do you mean they are moving the seats nearer to each other ? Or taking the seats out to make it standing ? OR do you mean people will be sitting in the seats provided?
    • #47
      Minister of Information
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      10,163


      0 Not allowed!
      Only ever been in the North Stand for a Rugby match. I normally go in the libraries for home games and with the noise for any away games I attend.
      Quote Originally Posted by looney View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      ....and you seem to be hanging around these politics threads for an unhealthy amount of time...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •