Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkfish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I reckon this might be a brilliant atmosphere. Palace in the cup was one of the best in the North all season.
    Many of those sat half-way or thereabouts were moaning that Palace sounded louder than the North.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Is it PotG? View Post
      Many of those sat half-way or thereabouts were moaning that Palace sounded louder than the North.
      I was in the north for that and am for the Coventry match, very loud considering the crowd size, I couldn't hear the "south stand" at all, the tossers sat with their hands under their arses. They seemed very subdued, probably embarrassed by their previous visit ( if they do embarrassed) was in the east lower for that game and apart from the pyro bangs they weren't anything like as noisy or hostile as their other visits here IMHO and I've been to them all.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Is it PotG? View Post
      I sit bang on the halfway line and I can honestly say thats not true. Many other times it has sounded like that in the past but not that game.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Should be a great atmosphere, only 26 left in NS now

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
      Looking forward to it. I've only ever done North Stand once before but that was in the league cup in the match where Calderon got sent off for someone breaking their leg hacking him down. Will be nice to bump into a few faces from Withdean that I don't see now because we usually sit in different stands.
      Me too, venturing into the North from my usual ESU Library Seat, looking forward to it.
      Banned

0 Not allowed!
      When you say “rammed” do you mean they are moving the seats nearer to each other ? Or taking the seats out to make it standing ? OR do you mean people will be sitting in the seats provided?
      Minister of Information

0 Not allowed!
      Only ever been in the North Stand for a Rugby match. I normally go in the libraries for home games and with the noise for any away games I attend.
      Quote Originally Posted by looney View Post
      ....and you seem to be hanging around these politics threads for an unhealthy amount of time...