Votes: 61 36.3%
  • White - wierdo

Votes: 23 13.7%

• Total voters

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Dark chocolate.

I do have a thing for factory reject chocolate Easter eggs where the thickness varies, also boxes of broken biscuits.

Dark. Aldi have a great range of dark chocolate at various cocoa levels, I like a good 85%. Their Chilli Dark chocolate is amazing.

Lidl 30p bars (milk, dark or white) want a lot of beating, haven't yet gone up market to try the more expensive ones they stock.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
As a plump vegetarian, I have the general eating habits and capabilities of a pig who doesn't loathe his own kind. Meaning, i'll stomach almost anything unslaughtered, in great quantities. Now, although I'd have some if that were all that were there, I don't like, the look of most, white chocolate. I might have an old dog poo fear of white foodstuffs, but also, I think, it goes against what seems to be the natural colour of something. Chocolate isn't white for me. The same as biscuits not being pink.
In this poll I've opted for dark chocolate. It's been a while, but I think I might go back in for the lovely DC Bounty. Or the Bourneville Dark.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here