Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] All in one printer recommendations

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Got a HP Envy 5546 too, it's ok but the ink does not last long.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Have you considered laser? Much better quality and prices have fallen a great deal in recent years. cartridges may cost more upfront buy last a lot long and not prone to gumming up like inkjet.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Have you considered laser? Much better quality and prices have fallen a great deal in recent years. cartridges may cost more upfront buy last a lot long and not prone to gumming up like inkjet.

I did have a look but the initial costs involved just seem too high for what we need. I think we'd have to do a lot of printing before making any eventual savings.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I picked up a Canon MG5650 cheap from FB few months back and it does exactly what you looking for I believe!!

Just use for printing A4 mainly! Simple to replace cartridges and sure the copy & scan functions would be sufficient if were to need them too!

HTH

I have the 5650 too and no problems. About £60 I think. The new cartridges are not cheap, but I can get them in Tescos.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
JFYI - I have today needed to buy new cartridges. There are 5 recommended online suppliers listed in this thread - I found for my my printer that Cartridge Save and Tonergiant were in equal first place in terms of cost for what I was looking for (Canon originals), with Cartridge World, Viking and Phoenix all being somewhat to materially more expensive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here