• No

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Privatise the NSC

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sorry. Yes you should. But is she nice and does she have copious amounts of Lech Lager in her fridge?

I'm not really sure what you mean by lager in her fridge? Are you saying she's a go'er, she wants some after a beer? Do you sir? Do you? Oooh suits you sir.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I changed it to Success on purpose because you managed to turn a post into a poll :thumbsup:

And I can normally spell but my light bulb blew up at the same point as the penalty save

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
I think we need to form a working party, in order to develop a paper on the pros and cons of having poll. But would suggest that we need to have a vote first to decide who should be in the working party. Of course only after we have ensured a full consultation period has occurred, so that the views of all groups , within NSC , are properly represented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
A poll for the many, not the few, with copious amounts of northern, working class women, just as I like them.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think we need to form a working party, in order to develop a paper on the pros and cons of having poll. But would suggest that we need to have a vote first to decide who should be in the working party. Of course only after we have ensured a full consultation period has occurred, so that the views of all groups , within NSC , are properly represented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You watch to much Yes Minister! But the irony is, and can't ever be forgotten, if you ever worked in the civil service, they do shit this way!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
It's getting late into the rhythm of the night on this thread too............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here