Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MOTD

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I dont bother with it TBH, normally last in the queue despite how we have played and it interferes with my odd sleeping pattern, I'd rather watch highlight when there are some elsewhere

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'm generally not one to be bothered by our coverage, especially when there's not really much to say, but how the **** can they not talk about our goal. Mental.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'm generally not one to be bothered by our coverage, especially when there's not really much to say, but how the **** can they not talk about our goal. Mental.

Could be worse.

In the post match chat of the away games at Leicester, Linekar and the pundits failed to say the word "Brighton" once.

:lolol:

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Crap as always. Why are Bournemouth and Huddersfield plucky and we just don't seem to be liked by the media. Was the same when we were in the Championship.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I thought it was decent last week.

It was actually my first view of MOTD this season, I wanted to watch Jose's goal in all its HD glory, possibly a goal of the season contender. But we were dissed by TV. Can we claim Match of the dayist?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Could be worse.

In the post match chat of the away games at Leicester, Linekar and the pundits failed to say the word "Brighton" once.

:lolol:

Yeah but that one didn't bother me because we were so crap at Leicester the less said the better!

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
The build up and finishing of our goal did not even get a mention. As someone else mentioned on another thread, if that had been scored by one of the top 6, Lineker and his band of merry Munchkins who have been wetting themselves.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Crap as always. Why are Bournemouth and Huddersfield plucky and we just don't seem to be liked by the media. Was the same when we were in the Championship.

Definitely not when we were in the Championship! We were media darlings somewhat last season I thought . certainly not disliked anyway

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
The build up and finishing of our goal did not even get a mention. As someone else mentioned on another thread, if that had been scored by one of the top 6, Lineker and his band of merry Munchkins who have been wetting themselves.

This. Really disappointed at the reaction. Could at least have done a replay of the goal in the studio.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
we just don't seem to be liked by the media. Was the same when we were in the Championship.

Hard to say what "being liked" means but if its being picked for live games, interviews, features, (as well as normal match coverage), fans of Albion who work in "the media" (Journalists, editors, presenters, producers) including a fair few ex players, votes for (in awards ) and praise of "the media" about working at the Amex (its facilities, training ground, studios) and coming to us to report and praise and respect for our manager, set up and owner. Then i'd argue we are very well liked. And In the championship this stood out even more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here