Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Can we change the title of this thread to one of the following?

We DON'T have our three

or...

Let's face it, no-one know' which teams will go down

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Not at all confident. It is far too early, and there are far too many teams of a similar quality. It only needs someone-else to go on a little run, and we will be right down amongst it. Alternatively we could go on a little run (except we are Brighton and we have to make things difficult for ourselves).

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Huddersfield's first win since December 9th...

...against us.

I'm not sure why today's result means it's a moronic thread, whether or not you agree with the selections. I still see Huddersfield as one of my three to go down.

Would say that will come down to whether or not we beat them at home. We have a horror show of a fixture list from the start of April and Hudds have more games that they would feel confident of winning than us imo.

D

Deleted member 2719

Huddersfield's first win since December 9th...

...against us.

I'm not sure why today's result means it's a moronic thread, whether or not you agree with the selections. I still see Huddersfield as one of my three to go down.

Looking at the way Huddersfield played today suggests they have enough to stay up, they took Bmuff apart. I was very impressed with them.

D

Deleted member 2719

Can we change the title of this thread to one of the following?

We DON'T have our three

or...

Let's face it, no-one know' which teams will go down

Can i suggest the team that tries to win a match for the full 90+ mins will stay up, the 45 min match team will get their confidence crushed and hence their survival hopes.

#timetochange

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I guess we now have Swansea and Huddersfield as World Beaters, at least until the end of the season.

The 10th March will be interesting - the unbeatables play the all-conquerors.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
All season I have been thinking, ‘we need three teams to be worse than us. That is it’.

I am now convinced that these are our three. They’ve actually done alright against us, on the whole, but from what I’ve seen we are better than all of them. Especially with Ulloa, whose signing I think will prove far more telling than Locadia due to his experience.

A 1-1 against Stoke has finally convinced me, we can absolutely do this.

We have our three.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you......

West Bromwich Albion, Stoke City, Huddersfield Town
Huddersfield then go on to win 4-1 [emoji21]

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I've seen them live about 6 times and another 2 or 3 on tv tyvm. I live in the NE and a pal has two season tickets and I go when his missus doesn't want to use hers.

They have nothing in attack, their best player (Ritchie) often goes long stretches without ever touching the ball. Little creativity in midfield (Shelvey looks a shadow of the influence on games he was last season). Lascalles is by far their player of the season, but the rest of the defence looks vulnerable. And the'yve got the dodgiest keeper in the whole league.

They are woeful and they are going down.
Yep drivel

Well pitchforks to all those who said there was an obvious 3, you really ****ed the karma today

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Newcastle play at Bournemouth next so 3 more easy points for them.

A1X

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
When West Brom beat Chelsea tomorrow this is going to look even worse than it already does

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here