Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We have our three

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Mods - can you please ban me from starting threads, please ?

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yeah, because we all know one lucky win defines a whole season.

It wasn't luck. They played well. They also have a better manager than us. He is quality. He will keep them up alone.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
All season I have been thinking, ‘we need three teams to be worse than us. That is it’.

I am now convinced that these are our three. They’ve actually done alright against us, on the whole, but from what I’ve seen we are better than all of them. Especially with Ulloa, whose signing I think will prove far more telling than Locadia due to his experience.

A 1-1 against Stoke has finally convinced me, we can absolutely do this.

We have our three.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you......

West Bromwich Albion, Stoke City, Huddersfield Town

Genius! :ffsparr:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Thus far it has been a horrendous weekend for us. Can it possibly get any worse ?

Time to stop posting new threads on the subject of PL survival !

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It wasn't luck. They played well. They also have a better manager than us. He is quality. He will keep them up alone.

Oh yes, the manager who said that Brighton normally fade towards the end of the season.

Brighton promoted automatically. Huddersfield ended up in 5th place, didn't score a single goal in the playoffs, and got promoted with penalty kicks.
Quality?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
A great day of results for us then, how many are Southampton going to win by now then, a minimum of 3 surely?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Oh yes, the manager who said that Brighton normally fade towards the end of the season.

Brighton promoted automatically. Huddersfield ended up in 5th place, didn't score a single goal in the playoffs, and got promoted with penalty kicks.
Quality?

There really isn't any contest between Rafa and Hughton. Pointless saying otherwise.

If there was a poll Rafa would storm it.

Anyway wasn't it Wagner who said we normally fade ?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
There really isn't any contest between Rafa and Hughton. Pointless saying otherwise.

If there was a poll Rafa would storm it.

Anyway wasn't it Wagner who said we normally fade ?

My apologies, I thought you were posting about Wagner.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK

LOL. And you accuse me of talking drivel?

You can have the best manager in the world, but if the players are not good enough, they aren't good enough.

Ritchie is is the only Newcastle player who would get into the Brighton starting XI for sure. Maybe Lascalles at a push.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
LOL. And you accuse me of talking drivel?

You can have the best manager in the world, but if the players are not good enough, they aren't good enough.

Ritchie is is the only Newcastle player who would get into the Brighton starting XI for sure. Maybe Lascalles at a push.

Ignore him. Same bloke that slated Matty Ryan. Clueless.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
[emoji23] what an utter mess of a thread. I still think we’ll struggle to take a point off a top 5 side without a change of approach and today’s results suggest we are in more danger than at any point all season.

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
All season I have been thinking, ‘we need three teams to be worse than us. That is it’.

I am now convinced that these are our three. They’ve actually done alright against us, on the whole, but from what I’ve seen we are better than all of them. Especially with Ulloa, whose signing I think will prove far more telling than Locadia due to his experience.

A 1-1 against Stoke has finally convinced me, we can absolutely do this.

We have our three.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you......

West Bromwich Albion, Stoke City, Huddersfield Town

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
West Brom v Huddersfield in 2 weeks is probably the last chance saloon for West Brom.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
[emoji23] what an utter mess of a thread. I still think we’ll struggle to take a point off a top 5 side without a change of approach and today’s results suggest we are in more danger than at any point all season.

Chin up

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You think this thread directly influenced a game of football being played 200 miles from Brighton by a group of professional footballers who won't know this thread exists?

You think that if this thread didn't exist then Bournemouth would have got a result?

NSC is clearly powerful - just not that powerful!

Superstition.

Could be more that some people were 'counting their chickens'.

This.

We saw last season, with three games to go, what happens when you take your foot off the gas.

It's not over til it's over.

Just meant to start a thread like this a matter of hours before Hudds play a winnable game at home has made the OP look a bit... well... silly. Yes and I’m superstitious!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Looking at the way Huddersfield played today suggests they have enough to stay up, they took Bmuff apart. I was very impressed with them.
They took us apart at their place too but they did have Izzy Brown as their 12th man helping them out.

I think that the reality is that there is little difference between the teams in the struggle. We just need to take advantage of our new striking options.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here