Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We have our three

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
All season I have been thinking, ‘we need three teams to be worse than us. That is it’.

I am now convinced that these are our three. They’ve actually done alright against us, on the whole, but from what I’ve seen we are better than all of them. Especially with Ulloa, whose signing I think will prove far more telling than Locadia due to his experience.

A 1-1 against Stoke has finally convinced me, we can absolutely do this.

We have our three.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you......

West Bromwich Albion, Stoke City, Huddersfield Town

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
All season I have been thinking, ‘we need three teams to be worse than us. That is it’.

I am now convinced that these are our three. They’ve actually done alright against us, on the whole, but from what I’ve seen we are better than all of them. Especially with Ulloa, whose signing I think will prove far more telling than Locadia due to his experience.

We have our three.

Huddersfield lose at home tomorrow against b’muff and I think that’s them done.
West Brom at home Monday to Chelsea. Which Chelsea will turn up?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Last month we were saying Swansea for sure. 3 months ago West Ham couldn’t buy a win. 4 months ago it looked like Bournemouth would go down and Palace started the season off with 0 points from 7.

Long way to go. Twists and turns incoming...!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Forgot to say I think stoke may stay up at the expense of Newcastle

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Last month we were saying Swansea for sure. 3 months ago West Ham couldn’t buy a win. 4 months ago it looked like Bournemouth would go down and Palace started the season off with 0 points from 7.

Exactly...calling one is hard enough....three? pfffft!!

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
We have still got work to do to open up a bigger gap on the bottom 3 over the next 2 months due to the severity of our final 4 games !

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
Having looked at the Stoke fanzine comments after today's game, the utter lack of belief and total dissing of the team and (new) management by the fans is so strong. It can only help to erode confidence of the players and heap the pressure onto Lambert. Keep it coming lads.

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
We have still got work to do to open up a bigger gap on the bottom 3 over the next 2 months due to the severity of our final 4 games !

Injuries - The big largely unspoken risk for all 10 clubs in the bottom half of the league; none of us have great resources of back up players of quality in their squads to resort to and some, like Stoke and Palace are already beginning to feel the bite of losing key players.
Trouble you can't fool me I see you behind that tree
Trouble you can't fool me trying to get the ups on me

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

This ! ... We have turned things a little bit our way but there are going to be many more twists yet. It's still wide open, even Udder's could turn it around yet.... two wins and a draw out of three games for any club changes the whole perspective.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Equally some of the top teams take their foot off the gas in the last couple of games or so. remember when lowly West Brom drew with Manchester Utd 5-5 on the last day of the season ?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Injuries - The big largely unspoken risk for all 10 clubs in the bottom half of the league; none of us have great resources of back up players of quality in their squads to resort to and some, like Stoke and Palace are already beginning to feel the bite of losing key players.
Trouble you can't fool me I see you behind that tree
Trouble you can't fool me trying to get the ups on me

This is the crux of my view, Palace have way to many injured including their best 2, they will need a miracle to stay up.So them and 2 others.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

We have our three.

Still far far too early to tell who might take the drop, it could still conceivably be us. I would so love it if you were proved right though!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
With Zaha out for a month, Palace at best odds of 9-2 seems like good value to me. :shrug:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here