Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We have our three

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Ask me with about 2 games to go, and maybe...just maybe...you can predict it then.

It’s tighter than a you know what. Hopefully we can be on the right side of the line when it comes to crunch time.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I reckon whoever finishes in the bottom three will be relegated, for me.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
With Zaha out for a month, Palace at best odds of 9-2 seems like good value to me. :shrug:
Problem is that even if zaha misses 2 months he will be back for last 6 games. I firmly believe they will drop into bottom 2 but claw their way out like they always do

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Huddersfield lose at home tomorrow against b’muff and I think that’s them done.
West Brom at home Monday to Chelsea. Which Chelsea will turn up?

Huddersfield have got:
-- Swansea, Palace, Watford, Everton at home
-- Newcastle and West Brom away.
Their destiny is still in their own hands. I wish we had fixtures like that remaining, when we're only 4.5 points ahead of them. I don't think I'd swap their position for ours though.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
The best bit of business we have had this year is Stoke appointing Lambert as manager. They have one hope and it ain’t Bob.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Huddersfield lose at home tomorrow against b’muff and I think that’s them done.

How can football fans still think like this? It is utterly bizarre. Is this the first football season you’ve watched? It simply doesn’t work like that, we’ve seen it time and time again. They could lose their next six and they wouldn’t be done. Two or three wins on the bounce and everything changes.

Swansea were dead and buried a few weeks ago. We were going down 8 days ago. Nobody is done until it’s mathematic. And that is still two months away.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
How can football fans still think like this? It is utterly bizarre. Is this the first football season you’ve watched? It simply doesn’t work like that, we’ve seen it time and time again. They could lose their next six and they wouldn’t be done. Two or three wins on the bounce and everything changes.

Swansea were dead and buried a few weeks ago. We were going down 8 days ago. Nobody is done until it’s mathematic. And that is still two months away.

Agree...Swansea written off three weeks ago, our next game, have beaten Burnley,Arsenal and Liverpool. If they can do it surely anyone can !!!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
WBA are the only side I am confident will finish in a relegation spot, and they should be bottom on 30 points, but they might catch Stoke. Looking at the run ins, Saints and Newcastle will be close, can't see either of them getting more than 10 points, Stoke I reckon will get 8, Huddersfield I reckon have 12 points in them, and us? Another 10 points I think.

On my reckoning, WBA 30, Stoke 32, NUFC 35, Hudds 36, Saints 36, BHAFC 38, Palace, Swansea, West Ham and Watford to get 40+, but who knows? pretty sure that third spot is going to have a few contenders on the last day, and we will probably be one of them.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
We still need three wins and if we fail to beat Swansea we are still bang in trouble. We have by far the worst last 8 games of all the bottom 8 sides imo.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
No they are not. Watch a full game and not MOTD highlights.

I've seen them live about 6 times and another 2 or 3 on tv tyvm. I live in the NE and a pal has two season tickets and I go when his missus doesn't want to use hers.

They have nothing in attack, their best player (Ritchie) often goes long stretches without ever touching the ball. Little creativity in midfield (Shelvey looks a shadow of the influence on games he was last season). Lascalles is by far their player of the season, but the rest of the defence looks vulnerable. And the'yve got the dodgiest keeper in the whole league.

They are woeful and they are going down.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
All season I have been thinking, ‘we need three teams to be worse than us. That is it’.

I am now convinced that these are our three. They’ve actually done alright against us, on the whole, but from what I’ve seen we are better than all of them. Especially with Ulloa, whose signing I think will prove far more telling than Locadia due to his experience.

A 1-1 against Stoke has finally convinced me, we can absolutely do this.

We have our three.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you......

West Bromwich Albion, Stoke City, Huddersfield Town

I agree

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
All season I have been thinking, ‘we need three teams to be worse than us. That is it’.

I am now convinced that these are our three. They’ve actually done alright against us, on the whole, but from what I’ve seen we are better than all of them. Especially with Ulloa, whose signing I think will prove far more telling than Locadia due to his experience.

We have our three.

In addition, Newcastle are worse than us

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I very much doubt Stoke will go down. West Brom and Hudders are definite maybes, but there's nothing certain at this stage, it's going to go to the wire. I've always said we'd go down - and I'd be ok with that, no bedwetting - but I can certainly see a route where we stay up, but not easy.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick

We have our three.

Huddersfield currently one up. Come on Bournemouth!!!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No, we don't have our 'three' - I just hope we do come 13th. May! Our 'three' constantly changes - early on the three included Palace (before they changed their manager), then West Ham (before they changed their manager), Everton for a while (before they changed their manager) and more recently Swansea (before they changed their manager) - and now 'udders have taken the lead against B'muff (and they still have time to change their manager - although they won't, any more than we will)!
Our 'three' - or hopefully more than three - has a lot more twists and turns yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here