Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That tackle

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What's it got to do with the FA ?

What has anything got to do with the FA, ever, apart form being able to build a national stadium to the tune of 700 mill, plenty of dosh swishing around there. So, what has it got to do with the FA? Everything really because they are the governing body that ruins our enjoyment.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Think we were quite fortunate that Charlie Adam must surely be one of the slowest players in the Prem.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Think we were quite fortunate that Charlie Adam must surely be one of the slowest players in the Prem.

Would have snapped him up back in the day, was a great player, love his left foot, however, he looked as old as me out there today and I'm 53!

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Even watching the close up slow motion reply on MOTD l still maintain that was the greatest tackle lve ever seen! Ok he got a bit of luck with it hitting his arm but he made up so much ground and prevented an absolute nailed on goal. Unbelievable Jeff!!

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
MOTD claim it should have been given as another penalty.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Said it at the time, right in front of us. Whilst the original wasn't....Dunk would have had no complaints had the follow-up challenge been given. A foul in my book.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here