Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That tackle

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Would have been a brave ref to give that after the shambles original decision. As a CB Dunk knows on a pen rebound you can usually get away with shit like that.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Would have been a brave ref to give that after the shambles original decision. As a CB Dunk knows on a pen rebound you can usually get away with shit like that.

Exactly, if you look at Dunk’s left hand, you’ll notice he’s fashioned a homemade knife, or shiv, out of a sharpened toothbrush, and is shanking the living daylights out of Donkey Adams. :lolol:

In seriousness, if Adam’s hadn’t still been in shock he may have had the presence of mind to complain about the challenge. Did you notice Dunk going nuts at everyone to tell them to stop celebrating and get into place for the corner?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Dunk himself says he was worried the ref would give another penalty, and that it was "more of a penalty" than the Stephens clash with Jese....

:lolol:

I thought the referee was going to award another penalty. Having seen the replay it rather does suggest that Dunk played the man and, albeit by accident, clears the ball with his hand.

The referee cleared up one poor decision with another.

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I must be living in a different dimension tonight hearing whispers of drug crazed zombies saying it was a penalty, I will wake up in the normal world tomorrow.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I must be living in a different dimension tonight hearing whispers of drug crazed zombies saying it was a penalty, I will wake up in the normal world tomorrow.

You wont. Tomorrow you must wake up, have a good bacon and egg sarnie, a cup of tea and a can of Stella or your day is gonna be minging

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here