Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke fans view - all gloomy

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Charlie Nicholas said.... :lolol:

"When the 'keeper saves the penalty, I have seen my granny get of the sofa quicker, he [Charlie Adam] was so slow it was frightening! It is just a simple tap-in, but he forgets there are people behind him. But [Lewis] Dunk comes from nowhere with his cape and rescues the day."

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Their fans seemed pretty tense today, though not as bad as Southampton the other week. First time they've properly been in the mire in the PL, just not used to it

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
NSC is likely to be similar if we lose to Swansea......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't agree.The level of almost unanimous anguish and vitriol from the Stoke fans suggests to me a much deeper unhappiness with the whole club's shite, - strategy, tactics, management, players, attitude, performance. That's not us.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Don't agree.The level of almost unanimous anguish and vitriol from the Stoke fans suggests to me a much deeper unhappiness with the whole club's shite, - strategy, tactics, management, players, attitude, performance. That's not us.

Totally agree, 6 points off 10th place, yet reading that you'd think they were as good as gone. Had no idea there was such widespread feeling amongst their fans

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thought their fans were horrendous.......they were on the players backs from the off. Screaming at them to go forward any time they had possession (even if there was no outlet).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Totally agree, 6 points off 10th place, yet reading that you'd think they were as good as gone. Had no idea there was such widespread feeling amongst their fans
Go back and look at their end of season facts and figures for their last 5, or so, seasons.

They've had nothing to cheer about for so long it wouldn't have taken much to tip them over the edge.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I felt they were like West Ham bit of a one man team. Felt we played like a team today. Just need to finish chances as usual. Bar the last minute charades we were a much better drilled and balanced team. Still long way to go Swansea have shown a run can make a big difference when it’s this close at the bottom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here