Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Justice

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Poor decision. But lets not go overboard. Have you all forgotten AK's shocking cheating dive at Watford for Leicester.

Off track, but it happens. Thankfully we were not punished by a duff decision.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Poor decision. But lets not go overboard. Have you all forgotten AK's shocking cheating dive at Watford for Leicester.

Off track, but it happens. Thankfully we were not punished by a duff decision.

Very odd post when that was donkeys years ago and nothing to do with us. Bit like the Burnley away one a few seasons back, this was never ever a pen today.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Dunk himself just said on SSN his tackle was possibly more of a pen than the actual pen that was given :lolol:

Without doubt that's true although Dunky didn't seem to completely wipe him out it was very weird. Although if I'm honest I can't fully remember.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
DVsJjP8W0AcrKGV.jpg

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Very odd post when that was donkeys years ago and nothing to do with us. Bit like the Burnley away one a few seasons back, this was never ever a pen today.

Not odd at all. Just shows that someone we respect, admire and adore, in a past life was as much a cheat as what we saw today.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

I could quite happily spend the rest of the evening drinking beer and watching that again and again and again...

That challenge could end up being the difference between staying up and going down.

Sheffield Wednesday all over again except Knocky saves the point instead of making it three.Classic Jeff Stelling, if anyone has it: waving his arms in the air and shouting 'Adam about to tuck it away when arriving like Batman and Superman rolled into one, Lewis Dunk.'

Three points away from the drop, but keeping Stoke down there means that the goal difference could equate to four.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not odd at all. Just shows that someone we respect, admire and adore, in a past life was as much a cheat as what we saw today.

You could have said Schelotto's dive today after 15 minutes and Murray diving 10 minutes later.
Both straight out of the Zahahaha playbook.

Oh no sorry I forgot, Albion players don't dive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here